Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Brought her home finally.

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 08:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1BADC10
Holy ****! Those phuckers are BRIGHT AS HELL! I have 5000K in my wife's Armada. They light up the road pretty well. Was thinking of buying some fog lights to add HIDs to it, but damn. Sure looks like you can blind the pilot of a 747 with those.

The wife says she doesnt even bother with the brights(they are standard filament bulbs)

I have only been flashed once when i have been driving at night...
dont think he liked the highs pointed at him tho...
Old 07-06-2008, 10:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Daniel, how do you like the halo's? I was looking at a set of the black housing halo's on ebay. I see you took out your front grill too. Did you just mount the license plate to the center piece? I'm wanting to do that also. I may have to let you do the berger panel for me.

I've been keeping my eyes over at tech for an exhaust. but seems most that come up for sale is LM1's or TSP rumblers, which both are options.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:11 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by L33Z71
Daniel, how do you like the halo's? I was looking at a set of the black housing halo's on ebay. I see you took out your front grill too. Did you just mount the license plate to the center piece? I'm wanting to do that also. I may have to let you do the berger panel for me.

I've been keeping my eyes over at tech for an exhaust. but seems most that come up for sale is LM1's or TSP rumblers, which both are options.
They are about the only thing out there for an option for aftermarket...( and a hell of a lot cheaper than an OEM set.)
They aren't bad, and are a hell of a lot better than the Dingy Yellow stockers that where on it...I couldn't see crap 5ft in front of the car with those things..
Don't get the ones with the Blue LED's across the bottom, they look to much like rice..

Let em know about the Berger panel...
You know the shop is always open
Old 07-07-2008, 09:22 AM
TECH Veteran

I was debating doing the black halo's or cleaning up the cover on my stockers and doing the whistler mod. The halo's are growing on me though. My stockers are the same way right now, they look like total ****. Gotta do something with them soon.

What do you need for the berger panel, I'll definitely let you do it for me. And I don't know, I think you can get hurt doing anything. LOL.

Right now, I'm just taking care of stuff that is really bothering me about the car. I washed her up yesterday and noticed some things. The OEM bumper Nose Emblem was like melted almost, I could push the vinyl cover all over, so I just ordered a new muffinbuster nose emblem. Next will be headlights most likely, then window tint and exhaust, have you do the berger sometime soon too.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:19 AM
12 Second Club

dont need anything to do the panel..
I have everything at home..
just need a couple of hours with it..

You may want to get new emblems...I did..
Or some new backing tape..
also look into some chrome lettering for the recessed letters...( I dont think you will want to reuse those, They will get messed up when I remove them)
or what ever you want.. the chrome really stands out
Old 07-07-2008, 11:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

L33Z71 maybe get you some custom vinyl graphics made, just my .02 worth then you can customize them the way you want to...and whats good about vinyl graphics you can take them off the paint and it doesnt peel up the paint...
http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

http://www.flamingdecals.com/servlet/StoreFront
Old 07-07-2008, 12:01 PM
TECH Regular

Nice car man, I have an NBM SS myself. I also saw you're lookin for some plugs. I have a set of NGK's I'll sell you for $15 shipped.

As far as exhaust, I put a Bassani cat back on my car when it was stock and it was extremely quiet. Almost too quiet but then I added LT's and off road y pipe and it woke it up like you wouldn't believe! Dyno'd 340/356 with exhaust, lid, plugs and wires. Now it's a little past that, but the Bassani is still on there and I love the way it sounds.

Here are some pics and a vid.

Video with the 244/242 .612/.610 112lsa cam.
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=DSCF0924.flv

Video with just LT's, no cats, Bassani.
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ORYBassani.flv
Old 07-07-2008, 12:53 PM
TECH Veteran

great looking car ZFSix.

Daniel, yeah, I will get some new emblems. I was actually thinking about a set of the 1969 style retro emblems for the sides, will have to see about for the tailpanel. Just let me know when you have the time to do the tailpanel. I will probably hold off for a little while though, cause I'm enjoying driving it too much right now.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:19 PM
formerly 1BADC10 (12/14/2011)

ZFSix... I assume you keep that car garage kept. That's the best thing you could do for an F-Body these days. In South Louisiana, there's a unbelieveable amount of theft issues.

Very nice car, BTW!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

wow very nice SS

Quick Reply: Brought her home finally.