Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Crawfish Boiling the right way

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 08:19 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by white1
Lesson to be learned from the old man. DO NOT try foreplay after eating my crawfish, or you wont get laid by her for at least 3-4 days (depending on how mutch mud bugs you eat) dont ask how I lea....I mean know this, just trust me. Same with my crabs

Wait that didnt sound right. The same with the BLUEs I boil. There maybe your gutters can stay out of your minds now
haha just last weekend i was drunk eatin the bugs. they were a good batch flavor wise, but their kinda small this season. anyways, i went to the restroom and about 5 minutes later my crotch was on fire it took me a couple minutes to figure out why
Old 04-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fellas, yall doin the crawfish. i have a burner and i'll make sure i have enough gas. but yall are cookin it. as far as the grill, i'm always open to some suggestions to that as well. randy (litreddevil) is in charge of how many sacks we gonna need. there will be over 30 people there. more like 40 but what don't get eat gets peeled and put in a baggy. so what, 3 sacks, 4? you guys are the experts on this area. and yes, i love the 2x amount of beer thing....lol
Old 04-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by white1
Lesson to be learned from the old man. DO NOT try foreplay after eating my crawfish, or you wont get laid by her for at least 3-4 days (depending on how mutch mud bugs you eat) dont ask how I lea....I mean know this, just trust me. Same with my crabs

Wait that didnt sound right. The same with the BLUEs I boil. There maybe your gutters can stay out of your minds now
Dude, that is sooo true. Me and the little woman found that out the hard way a few years ago. Just go straight to the main event and you wont have any problems....

After you eat crawfish, wash your hands before AND after you Pee!
Old 04-25-2006, 08:32 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by goshawk23
fellas, yall doin the crawfish. i have a burner and i'll make sure i have enough gas. but yall are cookin it. as far as the grill, i'm always open to some suggestions to that as well. randy (litreddevil) is in charge of how many sacks we gonna need. there will be over 30 people there. more like 40 but what don't get eat gets peeled and put in a baggy. so what, 3 sacks, 4? you guys are the experts on this area. and yes, i love the 2x amount of beer thing....lol

When we were catching good last year we'd eat about 2 sacks for 5 people, and finished all of them, but we ate the **** out of em, and didnt do all that filler food crap. I may bring my burner its a ummm how do I put this, ummm tim the tool man type custom burner, just dont stand too close if you like your leg hair. Do I (or Brad) need to get the boil, or you gonna get it?
Old 04-25-2006, 08:35 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
Dude, that is sooo true. Me and the little woman found that out the hard way a few years ago. Just go straight to the main event and you wont have any problems....

After you eat crawfish, wash your hands before AND after you Pee!

Thats it, skip the BS and straight to the Encore no problems. Beau, has your dad talked ot you about the birds and the bees yet, youre a little young to be experimenting .......Wait I was married when I was still 19, and had a chick pregnant. NM, but if youd like I can show you better ways to do what you are trying to do, just need a nice looking female to demonstrate on (notice I wasnt disrespectful here )
Old 04-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sixliterhd
Imma fat boy --- mama said always trust a fat mans cookin
That's funny my momma always said don't trust a fat boy in your kitchen and dad always said don't let a fat man near your smoker. They are fat cause they love that southern food...yours included!

Looks awesome!!!! Man I miss Baton Rouge and Decator.

Up her in Maryland it's the crabs! Learned our foreplay lesson as well!
Old 04-25-2006, 10:17 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Mmmm crabs , cant wait for mothers day (actually the first full moon after)
Old 04-26-2006, 10:09 AM
TECH Addict

i got a new job for the summer checkin cotton.... so i quit my night job the day before everybody heads to gosh's crib, so i would be able to make it down there... i ready to eat my *** off
Old 04-26-2006, 10:20 AM
Truck addict

damn, people quiting jobs to come. i have to confess, i had to play one job against the other to be off for the weekend.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:25 AM
TECH Addict

haha it just happened to work out right for me so i did it

Quick Reply: Crawfish Boiling the right way