Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Crazy happenings this past weekend in College Station.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crazy happenings this past weekend in College Station.

Ok, well i rolled into College Station Saturday morning at 3:00am to my roommates b-day party. I had been working in Dallas for the past week on a field service job and i was tired as hell because i pulled an 18 hour day. I got to the party, took a shower, grabbed a cold shiner and talked a while. Call me crazy but hell, i promised Travis that i would go to his 20th bday party. This is besides the point

We all got up later and went to Freebirds. We were bullshitting around for a bit and i decided to take a buddy for a ride to show him what the long white bitch could do. We were GENTLY rolling through this neighborhood (not raising any hell quite yet. ) I have to say i was going about 35 and this little cat ran out infront of me. I had abselutely no time to stop. I hit it. I stopped and sort of lemented at the fact that the little bastard had just ended his life and made me a part of it. I was like ****. My buddy felt bad for me but since there was nothing to do, i drove on. 20 seconds later i get pulled the **** over. I hate College Station PD

(this is by no means ver-batem sp?)

Cop: Did you know that you just ran over a cat?

Me: I know, but there was nothing i could do. It was either slam on the brakes and endanger pedestrians and other motorists or hit a cat. I picked the lesser of the two evils sir.

Cop: Well i think you need to do the right thing and find the owner and make peace.

Me: Ok?

So i turn around in a cul-de-sac and go back to the lifeless kitty. I parked my truck and to my unluckyness, there is a tag on the collar of the cat. "Mittens" belonged to the address across the street from where it all went down.

Me: ****!

I walk up the walkway with the lifeless kitty and the cop is trailing me. I told my buddy to wait in the truck. I ring the doorbell and after a short wait that seemed like forever, a little old lady opened the door.

Me: BIG ****!!!!!

I told her that i was sorry and that Mittens had run out infront of me. I apologized profusely and told her that if there was anything i could do to help her out, i would do it.

Cop: Offer her some money!

Me: huh?

Cop: You heard me.

Me: (looking over to the lady at this point, pretty teary eyed) Ma'am, I have 6 bucks cash on me and my ATM card isnt working at the moment.

Lady: You keep your money. I am fine.

Cop: Ma'am, Please accept the money.

I insist and insist that she takes the six bucks that i have. The cop is starting to lose his temper and so the lady accepts the money.

THE COP THEN PROCEEDS TO ARREST ME....>AND THE LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

For what you ask?

SELLING *****!!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:11 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn,
Old 07-17-2006, 08:14 PM
TECH Veteran

LOL, I was about to say dude. WHAT IN THE ****...
Old 07-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rotflmao!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:18 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well you know how hot it's been right?
I was getting gas today and i spilled about a quart getting the damn nozzle unstuck. I was getting a damp towel to wipe off the side of my truck and this little puppy started lapping up the spilt gas.

Shoo little puppy - but i was too late, he had already drank up all i had spilled. All of a sudden he started running around, like a freikin ever-ready bunny on crank, around in circles and I couldn't catch him.

I chased him all over, wanting to get him to a vet but he was soo fast. All of a sudden he stopped, looked at me and fell over. He wouldnt move even when I nudged him.

Was he dead??

No, just out of gas.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 07-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Truck addict

hahahahah, great one
Old 07-17-2006, 09:38 PM
TECH Addict

**** man, you had me going. I was gonna go to that party with meg but I had to work and she didn't want to go without me.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Haha, It was a drunkfest. Everybody was passed out by the time i got there. I didnt even get to start.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

You aint right.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Crazy happenings this past weekend in College Station.