Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

dorm war ideas

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 12:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I lived in Walton.

They will always win cause they just dont care.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

man i hated that dorm. we had some doush bag dude that sounded just like apu and tried to make fun of people, but just made a fool of himself.
who ever lives in e10-e9 basically lives in dorm wars every day. our bathroom smelled like mold and had two drains in the floor and about every other week **** came out of those two drains. i am not making this up
Old 02-20-2007, 02:58 AM
Tribe Shaman

Go to academy, buy lots of sent of doe, buckets of stink bait.
go to any local grocery store and buy all of the fresh uncooked popcorn shrimp you can get hold of.
Then just wipe on walls, squeeze the tubes and toss some shrimp around.
Warning you may not be able to finish the job.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

rub habanero peppers on the bathroom doorknobs and toilet seats. I'm thinking about doing it to my roommate...
Old 02-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

rotten eggs on the heater... works every time...
Old 02-20-2007, 04:00 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Go to a feed store and ask for fish meal, which is powdered leftover fish byproduct. Pour this in the vents rather than curtled milk. The milk can easily be wiped up, but fishmeal will stink for a month or so.

Thin layer of vasilene (petroleum Jelly) on floors and door *****. You know as well as i do how ******* soft the water is up here. Trying to get hydrocarbon off of your hands up here without gojo/ fast orange is like ******* a pillow...It just doesnt work.

Pour JB weld in the locks. It works best if you get the 5 minute **** and get it into a syringe with needle (also purchased at feedstore.) Make sure you get a tiny needle so you can really get that **** in there. 22 guage should work well. Now go up there and get that needle way the **** towards the back of the lock and squirt that **** in there till it comes out the front. Wipe up the excess and move to the other locks.

I could tell you more if you want to target a few people. I dont know a whole bunch about putting the hurtin on a mass quantity of people. Let me know when you find a few ******* that you dont like. Theres millions of things you can do to them.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
Go to a feed store and ask for fish meal, which is powdered leftover fish byproduct. Pour this in the vents rather than curtled milk. The milk can easily be wiped up, but fishmeal will stink for a month or so.

Thin layer of vasilene (petroleum Jelly) on floors and door *****. You know as well as i do how ******* soft the water is up here. Trying to get hydrocarbon off of your hands up here without gojo/ fast orange is like ******* a pillow...It just doesnt work.

Pour JB weld in the locks. It works best if you get the 5 minute **** and get it into a syringe with needle (also purchased at feedstore.) Make sure you get a tiny needle so you can really get that **** in there. 22 guage should work well. Now go up there and get that needle way the **** towards the back of the lock and squirt that **** in there till it comes out the front. Wipe up the excess and move to the other locks.

I could tell you more if you want to target a few people. I dont know a whole bunch about putting the hurtin on a mass quantity of people. Let me know when you find a few ******* that you dont like. Theres millions of things you can do to them.
note to self----- dont't **** with beau
Old 02-20-2007, 04:25 PM
FormerVendor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 02-20-2007, 05:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by $thatguy$
note to self----- dont't **** with beau
Guess ill Second that.................
Old 02-20-2007, 05:19 PM
TECH Addict

Get a crane and wrecking ball and tear it down. They then have no place to live leaving them homeless. You win...

Quick Reply: dorm war ideas