Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

dorm war ideas

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In my experience any malicious damage caused to a dorm is paid for by the dorm residents at the end of the semester. So what ever damage you cause to your rival dorm expect to pay for the same when they retaliate. I would suggest something that does not cause permanent damage.
Oh yeah, and if you think that you are just going to bail out on paying for damages, good luck on getting a transcript. Trust me, I know.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:25 PM
formerly silverbrick (changed 02/17/2013)

I know about the damage thing. I'm not too worried about. This **** was going on all last semester and it ended up costing me a whopping 14 dollars for a semester worth of fun. Hell, a busted huge window is about 77 cents a person. Good ideas beau. Wanna PM me the malicious things to do to one person?

keep it coming everyone
Old 02-20-2007, 06:26 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

crickets should work good. its fast to pull it off and they will cherp all ******* night long. they stink like **** too!

does the dorms have ceeling tiles? we stuffed roadkill up in the ceeling at my old dorm.

along the lines of what beau was talking about for stinky ****. have you ever messed with milo? we use that for catfish chum and that its about as foul as it gets after letting it simmer for a couple weeks. just buy a bag of milo from the feed store, pour it all into a 55 gallon drum or a big bucket with a lid and fill it with water, milk, eggs, basically anything that rots fast. maybe find some roadkill to throw in the batch. put a top on it and just let it sit. you can throw leftover food in there too that helps. when the word gets out of who **** in your hall lean that bucket up against his dorm room door beat on the door and haul ***. when that door opens raunchy **** will pour all over his pad.

superglue works great for doorknobs.

4am fire alarms are a shitty thing to deal with. maybe do the vasoline in the halls before a fire alarm.

are there alot of ants where your at? send everyone out to fill buckets with ants. you cant get rid of those bastards
Old 02-20-2007, 06:36 PM
formerly silverbrick (changed 02/17/2013)

yea we were thinking about getting stink bate too from academy or something. The ants thing will be good come spring time. Some times its difficult convincing an idiot to let us in their building but if we can get in, Crickets will probably be first because it's quick and easy. Stinky **** all over their a/c units is a good plan. ******* with their tables where everyone hangs out is also top priority as with stuff in the locks/card swipe entrances.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

road kill between their bed matresses.catfish stink bait smeer it underneath their desks or on shelves in the haul way..dead animals in bushes..next time you change your oil use that and right **** in the grass in front of their dorm..when the grass starts to grow it will say **** in the grass..or of somethin you want to say..lot of my ideas have already been said
Old 02-20-2007, 06:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

or if you can find an old blender and with some one that has the ***** to do it..stick some stinkbait and find some dead animals and stick it in a blender and do what every with it..a/c vents ??
Old 02-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Stinkbait is a bad idea if you are worried about getting caught. Wear gloves because the smell wont come off of your hands for days on end. What Stew said about the milo chum is good. The same can be done with corn. Make it stinky. I have the means of getting a few drums.

Offtopic: Add milk,coolaid and a cup of deisel fuel and you have you some badass hogchow in two weeks.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

peppers on the bathroom door handles and toilet seat is great as said before. also crickets will drive them nuts... both aren't permanent damage either.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 02sierraz71_5.3
you can use coins to seal a door way, jam them in between the door and the door jam around the outskirts they'll have to take the hinges off to open them. Id throw in a couple thousand crickets then lock em in so they cant get out. Drop some stink bombs in the main ventilation. Practice on another door and co-ordinate it all so your doing the doors at the same time; at 5am no one will be up.
Drop the crickets block the doors throw in the stink bombs thats one hell of a wake up call

This would be a fire hazard so dont get caught.

We used to do this people all the time...Its awesome...
Old 02-21-2007, 12:45 AM
TECH Resident

If you're gonna do the stinkbait/shrimp/roadkill thing, hide it where they'll never look. Drop a few shrimp in the bedposts or between drawers in a desk or somethin like that, so it'll smell like **** for weeks and no one can find it.

Quick Reply: dorm war ideas