Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Drag Car Impounded

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 01:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went To Pick Up The Car..... Whole Right Front Suspension Is Thrashed.... Looks Like It Got Sideswiped. The Tubular Arms... Coilover Shocks.... Wheel... Everything Is Destroyed. And The Tube Chassis It Is Mounted To Looks Like It Is Bent.

I Wont Be Able To Tell If The Chassis Is Bent Till I Get It Back To The Shop And Hooked Up To The Jig....

I Am So Hot Right Now!!!! And I Cant Fight Them On It... Because Then It Might Resurface All Of The Charges That Were Swept Under The Rug. When I Asked The Officer What Happened He Said He Didnt Know It Must Have Showed Up Like That...

I Dunno What To Do.... Cause If I Raise Hell About It..... I Could Get Screwed.

Not Only That.... But It Looks Like Someone Was Messing With The Wiring In It Too... It Was Dark At The Impound.... I Dunno If Everythings Even Intact........ At This Point I Just Cant Wait To Get Home Tonight And See How Bad It Really Is.... It Is Being Flat Bedded To The Shop As We Speak
Old 12-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
Went To Pick Up The Car..... Whole Right Front Suspension Is Thrashed.... Looks Like It Got Sideswiped. The Tubular Arms... Coilover Shocks.... Wheel... Everything Is Destroyed. And The Tube Chassis It Is Mounted To Looks Like It Is Bent.

I Wont Be Able To Tell If The Chassis Is Bent Till I Get It Back To The Shop And Hooked Up To The Jig....

I Am So Hot Right Now!!!! And I Cant Fight Them On It... Because Then It Might Resurface All Of The Charges That Were Swept Under The Rug. When I Asked The Officer What Happened He Said He Didnt Know It Must Have Showed Up Like That...

I Dunno What To Do.... Cause If I Raise Hell About It..... I Could Get Screwed.

Not Only That.... But It Looks Like Someone Was Messing With The Wiring In It Too... It Was Dark At The Impound.... I Dunno If Everythings Even Intact........ At This Point I Just Cant Wait To Get Home Tonight And See How Bad It Really Is.... It Is Being Flat Bedded To The Shop As We Speak
ASSWHIPPIN!!!!!
Old 12-27-2006, 01:58 PM
formerly silverbrick (changed 02/17/2013)

bust out the street sweeper....
Old 12-27-2006, 02:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

I Dunno What To Do At This Point.... If I Go After Them Legally.... I Could End Up Screwin Myself..... I Dunno..... And This Suspension Is Not Gonna Be Cheap To Replace.... Let Alone If The Chassis Is Twisted Or Bent.

Also I Have A Feeling That When I Get Home I Will Probably Find That Some Stuff On The Inside Is Gone....

Because There Were Wires Hanging..... But I Just Couldnt Handle It No More So I Just Left... Plus It Was Too Dark To Really See What Exactly Was Going On....

But There Were Wires Hanging Everywhere Which Makes Me Wonder What Of My Equipment Is Still There...

Let Alone Would Any Cop Be Smart Enough To Use Any Of It If He Did Steal It.

I Know I Saw One Of The Msd Controllers. So I Know That Some Of It Is There I Hope It All Is But I Have A Really Bad Feeling That With What Happened To The Front, The Inside Is Probably Screwed Too
Old 12-27-2006, 02:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like someone had it out for a joy ride. . . . do you have any vids of the front end from your ride that you had when you were pulled over, that might help. Was the cam still in the car ?
Old 12-27-2006, 02:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

They Confiscated The Camera When They Took Me In
Old 12-27-2006, 02:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
They Confiscated The Camera When They Took Me In
well did they give it back . . . anything on the tape?
Old 12-27-2006, 02:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Got The Camera Back.... Tape Was Confiscated As Evidence

EDIT: WHEN ASKED IF I COULD GET IT BACK.... IT GOT LOST IN THE MIXUP
Old 12-27-2006, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

EDIT: Double post
Old 12-27-2006, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The legal term for your situation is screwed.

I can not see a more cost effective means of getting yourself back to square one than just fixing what's broke and leaving well enough alone.

The thing about operating outside of the good graces of those in power is, regardless of whether you are right or wrong, the detrimental effects can pile up very quickly and your options for fixing things up will be severely limited. As you mentioned earlier, this should be a good lesson for everyone.

Good luck to you.

Quick Reply: Drag Car Impounded