Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

FS:Home Furnishings--mattress,headboard,sofa,etc....

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 10:38 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:Home Furnishings--mattress,headboard,sofa,etc....

The wife and I went furniture shopping this weekend. Bought a new King Size Mattress and living room sectional set. The mattress we brought home with us, the living room set is being delivered This Sunday. So I need some stuff GONE. All items are Best Offer, and pickup only. I have a truck and can deliver if needed, but would have to charge gas money at least. Oh, and NONE of these items were water damaged or damaged in any way because of Hurricane Ike.

Queen/Full wood headboard. Has a roll-top storage comp. in the center w/ areas to lay stuff to each side. Also has a mirror in the center and dual lights above. Light colored wood w/ marble counter above the roll-top. Note: don't know if the marble is real or not, this was my wifes headboard when we met. Very nice piece though, nothing wrong with it. Was new in 10/2002. Asking $200 OBO

8' long by 40"+/- Sofa. Not sure how old this sofa is. It was my parents before it was mine. Handed down when they bought new furniture. I'd say its probably at least 8 years old or so. Comes with 2 throw pillows that came with the set. For the last 3 years we've had our house its been in our formal living room which is not used alot. The sofa is in great condition, like new, sits nice--a little firm, but the cushions and back are like new. may need to re-tack the sheet, that covers the botton of the framing underneath the sofa. Asking $200

Set of Rustic Metal Archways. Were used for our Wedding, planned to put them in the yard as a vine trellis, but never happened and no plans to do so. These come in 2 pieces, and the top center bolts together. Has a seat on either side, decorated with Texas Stars along both sides and other ornamental metal. Nice piece, currently unpainted, stands about 7'6" to 8' tall. Less than a year old. Asking $100

Have a ceiling fan that was used in our master bedroom. I think its a 48" model. I do think that this has lost one speed. Low and medium still works. Its a hampton bay brand, comes with remote control that is controlled by a sensor in the fan, and the mounting piece for the ceiling. Asking $25

I have a used Xbox 360, the console is broken, had 1 red ring, xbox wanted $99 to repair, could be used for parts. will not come with hard drive, I have all the power supply and A/V cables and the 1 original controller. Will sell all together or part out. $25 for everything or 10 for controller/10 for cables.

Also have some car parts.

Camaro Tail-light panel, bought to attempt berger panel, item arrived w/ small crack, did a berger paint of it, so I could paint my stocker the right way. Panel has a small crack behind the pass. side taillight, and the paint Satin black, is not perfect and needs to be re-done. $25

Set of OEM Camaro 6.75" sail panel subwoofers. Not blown and sounded great when removed. All other speakers were being replaced, so I removed these also. $20

Set of BNIB clear camaro front bumper corner lenses--still has plastic covering on them. Bougth from ebay, decided not to use them. Need them gone, includes no bulbs. $15

Pictures to come soon. Uploading them right now.

Last edited by BLACKND; 10-06-2008 at 09:54 PM.