Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Houston Area GTG, May 21st

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 11:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by L33Z71
No but I do wonder what the hell is really in that charcoal. lol. That **** sparks like a sombitch.

Old 04-05-2006, 05:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by CHAGO
I got a big 'ol bag of the special charcoal!!

you still have that!! I see that you never bbq... you lazy ****... well better save it for then cause I dont have any at the moment.... since I bought a stainless steel gas grill ( ) I dont use charcoal no more... I'll remember to bring some next time...
Old 04-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Sexy Party Mod

Ok. WE NEED DATES PEOPLE!!! when are we having a GTG? I need something to look foreward to! I hate school and its kicking the **** out of me. Somebody lay down a date and a time!
Old 04-06-2006, 11:58 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ap2002
you still have that!! I see that you never bbq... you lazy ****... well better save it for then cause I dont have any at the moment.... since I bought a stainless steel gas grill ( ) I dont use charcoal no more... I'll remember to bring some next time...
when i found that you gave that to him, i told him to bring some over one day and we would cook some steaks on the grill with it. i forgot that he had it but i would have thought that he would have used it by now. he's had it since what, september???
Old 04-06-2006, 12:02 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
Ok. WE NEED DATES PEOPLE!!! when are we having a GTG? I need something to look foreward to! I hate school and its kicking the **** out of me. Somebody lay down a date and a time!

Where at?? HRP again??
Old 04-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What all do you have to have on to run a bike? Helmet, ballistic jacket/pants, gloves, boots???? Wonder if they would let me use steel toes thats all I have. Ill run the bike if I have the proper safety gear. It needs to be late May or July, June is full for me and so is the rest of this month and beginning of May. Someone set a date for this ****. Also needs to be a Sunday for me to come.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Helmet and Leathers I think. I know the very last time I was out there, there was some ole jackass on a beat up *** harley trying to run out there. He staged up just ahead of me. And went through the water pit tried a burnout, *** end came around on him, he caught traction and slammed almost headfirst into the retaining wall right at the lights. This was during his burn out. They kicked him off the track. I was laughing so hard I could barely stage up. But he was just wearing helmet and Leathers as I recall.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by L33Z71
Helmet and Leathers I think. I know the very last time I was out there, there was some ole jackass on a beat up *** harley trying to run out there. He staged up just ahead of me. And went through the water pit tried a burnout, *** end came around on him, he caught traction and slammed almost headfirst into the retaining wall right at the lights. This was during his burn out. They kicked him off the track. I was laughing so hard I could barely stage up. But he was just wearing helmet and Leathers as I recall.

Oh yeah, Cody, Don't be this guy.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I dont have leathers just joe rocket ballistic gear. I dont need to do a burnout out Im sure it will hook on the track my bike has the powerband of a ricer no nuts till about 7-8K then hold on till 16K when I shift it will pull the front tire if I hit second hard not bad for a lil "stock" 600
Old 04-06-2006, 01:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Better watch out pulling that **** on the bike. 1 Tire weighs more than you, that sumbitsh is lible to take flight with your skinny *** on it. lol.

Quick Reply: Houston Area GTG, May 21st