Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Houston Area March 19th GTG at HRP

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Santi you going to go to Hooters with us?

Jim what pic do you want resized? And what are you wanting to use it for sig pic, avatar? I can resize one for you and upload it to my photobucket and you can steal it and do what oyu want iwth it.

Got a few mroe guys coming from LA.

It took me almost 24 hours to get from AL to Austin

The motor is burning a bit of oil and the trans wont shift WOT on the 2-3 just hits the rev limiter hopefulyl I can get the 80e in there before the GTG so I can run it. The oil thing aint that big a problem just add a bit of oil every once in a while since Im probably going to make it even bigger this summer anyway and go to a different cam/heads/intake
Just tell me what pixel ratio or the height & width % to set them to.
I can do that much, but I did resize it to 22.9 KB, and it still did not accept it.

Jim
Old 01-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hell I dont know the ratio that it would be. I just keep playing with the ratio until it says the pixel count is 150 tallfor sig pics. Avatars are 60x60.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HOLY CRAP "muscle saw"

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...d.php?t=357441
Old 01-24-2006, 08:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

alright guys, I'll be getting out of the truck "GO" scenery for a little bit... I am going to try and fix my truck up a little, I think it needs a makeover, needs a little TLC, due to some minor dents I have in it now due to me not paying attention while backing up twice!!!! I am still undecided what to do exactly on the "GO" side, 6.0 cam/head, turbo, or radix??? so until I decide what route I am going with, Im going to put a cowl induction hood, and a rollpan on my truck for now and maybe a two-tone color and a SS bumper cover in the next month or so, I want to do this first since I know exactly what I want on the "show" side... only thing that I'll be adding to my truck is a "detroit trutrac" that I ordered yesterday, and maybe some gears???
Old 01-24-2006, 11:30 PM

The Z may or may not be there for the GTG talked to JAG performance in San Antonio today they are going to get back to me on what htey can do to an 80e for me and make it last. Apparently building a trans to handle 900hp and 1100ft-lb of torque isnt so easy(not what Im making now but in a few months I will be). All depends on how big my tax return check is got other bills now so I dont get to spend as much on my truck anymore

AP get the SS cover, roll pan, a cowl hood like TX and two tone it with some badass blue would look cool IMO.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
The Z may or may not be there for the GTG talked to JAG performance in San Antonio today they are going to get back to me on what htey can do to an 80e for me and make it last. Apparently building a trans to handle 900hp and 1100ft-lb of torque isnt so easy(not what Im making now but in a few months I will be). All depends on how big my tax return check is got other bills now so I dont get to spend as much on my truck anymore

Why not go with an FLT stage 5 80E? I know they are really expensive but as we have all seen, they are proven to handle power. You know the saying, "Buy once, Cry once."
Old 01-26-2006, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well fellas. i unpacked our first 07 tahoe today hehehe. that thing is NIIIIICEEE. the engineering makes my truck look cheap LOL. there is SO much room under the hood to work. i'm guessing a header install will take like an hour seriously. strut suspension in front on 2wds. perfectly tight interior. no slack in seats when you lay them down and put them back up, no squeaks or rattles, huge interior. it could definitely use a TB stall, but other than that it's awesome. the factory exhaust and intake note are very pleasing to listen to as well. i like these so much, i may be buying a new silverado when they're released.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:56 AM

Trans gave up the ghost tonight racing an SS camaro that I was BEATING on the highway so looks like its going to have to have the 80e in it before the March get together. I am so god damn tired of working on this truck its not even funny whats next the t-case and rear which has already been blown once. This will be the forth trans Im spraying the motor with a 300 shot at the GTG **** it Im going to do it before that SOB blows too
Old 01-28-2006, 12:57 AM

Oh and my 6000th post Im a post *****
Old 01-28-2006, 02:48 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

you **** LOL.... I honestly dont think that t-case will live long behind that motor AND a 300 shot man.... I hope you get the tranny in before the 19th

Quick Reply: Houston Area March 19th GTG at HRP