Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Houston Area March 19th GTG at HRP

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 11:34 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
i dunno if im gonna take apart my table for the gtg cuz i dont have a posi unit.
can i borrow your table for 1 or 2 runs. i wana get this ecsb into the sub 14.0X's or possibly a 13 N/A ON THE FACTORY CAM. i would be the first that i know of. its my new mission i have a few tricks up my sleeves for the g2g but i dont think the 13 is possible without slicks if you bring the rubber ill bring the beer <<------hah that could be taken the wrong way

anyone else know of any ecsb's 5.3 making 14 flat or high 13 N/A on a factory cam? how many scsb's are doing it?
Old 03-07-2006, 11:44 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stewart,

I've never heard of one doing it. Good luck with that. And I'm not even going to touch the rubbers and beer comment but don't let Chago here ya talk like that. It'll make him jealous. lol.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:46 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
can i borrow your table for 1 or 2 runs. i wana get this ecsb into the sub 14.0X's or possibly a 13 N/A ON THE FACTORY CAM. i would be the first that i know of. its my new mission i have a few tricks up my sleeves for the g2g but i dont think the 13 is possible without slicks if you bring the rubber ill bring the beer <<------hah that could be taken the wrong way

anyone else know of any ecsb's 5.3 making 14 flat or high 13 N/A on a factory cam? how many scsb's are doing it?

I might would let you run mine for a beer trade. At first I was glad you didnt ask, cause I dont want a ec beating me, but for some beer.....hmmm.....
Old 03-07-2006, 12:07 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Do I need to bring my own female companion, or should there be plenty there? Cause I dont know if I want to drag one of mine over there.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by white1
I might would let you run mine for a beer trade. At first I was glad you didnt ask, cause I dont want a ec beating me, but for some beer.....hmmm.....
haha dont think im guna get anywhere near 13.7 so you dont have to wory about that. just name your flavor and ill bring it
Old 03-07-2006, 12:33 PM
12 Second Truck Club

haha dont think im guna get anywhere near 13.7 so you dont have to wory about that. just name your flavor and ill bring it

Hell, I dont know if Ill be anywhere near that myself. The truck has had a few changes for the worse since then. I may have something up my sleeve though

BTW I drink Bud Light, Budweiser, or BEER. not too picky.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:55 PM

budlight sounds good to me. our reaction times will own! how do you make changes for the worse? whats your setup anyways?

Last edited by TXsilverado; 03-07-2006 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:19 PM
12 Second Truck Club

One of the last times I blew the tranny, I started looking for the cause, and the converter was fubared, so I went from a 3000 that would flash to about 3400, to a TB that only flashes to about 2700. Yea, our 60's should be pretty good with the tires.

Right now my setup is a rcsb Z71 with a cammed LQ4 and a TB stall. Thats pretty mutch it. The cam was designed around a 3000 stall though, and the TB isnt quite enough. My 60's went from 1.9x to 2.1's I think. I dont remember exactly what they are now, but that was also a 26"DR vs. 28"slick with someone else driving, I think most of the loss will be with the stall. I've been working on th etune a good bit though, and still have some testing to do, and I may have a little extra by the time the GTG rolls around. In fact I may have a couple of extras.

As far as bolt ons, all I got is a gutted exhaust through a bullet into a magnaflow. LS1 fans, and a cheap ebay open element filter.

Do chicks come with the beer? I think Im gonna leave all mine here.

BTW anyone that needs a fan harness PM me, and I can bring some with me.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont know. The table is in C.S. and if i bring it home and then go to the track that night, then i might have a bit of a problem convincing the old man that its still a table. My dad wont know that im goin to the track but he will wonder why the hell i brought the table home. Ill see if i can figure something out. As for the beer...I cant drink on a school night....and then drive 200 miles back home. Thanks for the offer though.

BTW good save on the rubber for beer thing. I could have tore that one up. haha
Old 03-07-2006, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
I could have tore that one up. haha
thats why i had to clarify that its not what i meant. i knew you would take it as a sexual offer

im guna try and leave my girl at home. she always seems so bored when were there. it makes me feel like i have go go entertain her....i dont want that this time

Quick Reply: Houston Area March 19th GTG at HRP