Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Houston Area March 19th GTG at HRP

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 04:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn I cant believe Im going to miss this GTG! all that fun and Im going to be 400miles away,,,,, the only thing I wont miss is the rubber and beer thing yall have going on!!

we need to start planning for the next GTG real soon before the big heat gets here!! maybe April??
Old 03-07-2006, 04:10 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

we need to start planning for the next GTG real soon before the big heat gets here!! maybe April??

early in april. im afraid the weather will already be **** by march 19 if its above 70* im probably just guna watch and drink my beer
Old 03-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
thats why i had to clarify that its not what i meant. i knew you would take it as a sexual offer

im guna try and leave my girl at home. she always seems so bored when were there. it makes me feel like i have go go entertain her....i dont want that this time
Yea it was almost as bad as the comment blue02 made about the way home from the last GTG.

Originally Posted by blue02
Me and tx silverado had some fun on the way home though lol. We just kept messing with each other and taking turns pulling on each other
Found on page 49 of our Houston Area GTG thread

Yea im bringin my woman only cuz my buddy is bringing his rich little lady who has a G35 coupe. It ate me alive from a 70 roll . We are trying to convince her that she has a freak car. they say it will run a 14.3 stock but im sure its a 13.9. We will see. But yea hopefully my little lady can stay busy talking to my buddys woman.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:52 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

man, do you have that post in your favorites to fantasize about at night or what?? i didnt even remember that post but yeah we played with each on the way homo...i mean home

i might let mine tag along if chago, leo, billy and jacob bringing their women along. then they can entertain each other and leave us alone
Old 03-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
man, do you have that post in your favorites to fantasize about at night or what?? i didnt even remember that post but yeah we played with each on the way homo...i mean home

i might let mine tag along if chago, leo, billy and jacob bringing their women along. then they can entertain each other and leave us alone

Haha. No dood, i looked for that post for like 20 minutes so you better respect that ****. I remembered it cuz that was phuckin classic, and it took forever to find it. I had to run a search for the last GTG and then started at the end of the thread and backwards worked my way forward. This is the reason i put the page number in it.

about the women. Maybe if there is more women out there, we wont have to pay attention to them lol. I hate it when mine gets bored and hangs off my arm and starts phucking complaining!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2006, 07:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
I hate it when mine gets bored and hangs off my arm and starts phucking complaining!!!!!!!

thats why I never take the chance of that **** happening and I leave her at home!!!
Old 03-07-2006, 08:00 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

ap did you get your trans work done today???
Old 03-07-2006, 08:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by v8
ap did you get your trans work done today???

dropped it off this morning, he said it will be done by thurs/fri... so we might have a trip to the track on sunday..
oh I called G-Force and I'll be taking the truck to them on fri, they are going to install my MSD digital window switch... I cant find anyone on the board to do it?? By the way this guy that is doing my tranny has a ECSB with 6.0 and turbo and he thinks his tuning is off a bit,, I recommended him to allen, I'll probably be riding with him to Allen's to see if he can get him all fixed up... a local perfomance shop did his tuning and he aint quite happy with it...
Old 03-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by ap2002
thats why I never take the chance of that **** happening and I leave her at home!!!
True that! I freakin hate that **** sooooo much. haha. I brought her and her friend last time just cuz i didnt want her to phuckin whine the whole time. She was tolerable and almost pleasant to hang around that night. Like i said, my buddy and his girl with a infiniti G35 coupe are gonna run so my little lady will have someone to bitch to other than me.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the offer Matt on the slicks. Im wondering if I will spin with the slicks or not. Im thinkin the trans will just slip instead

I may need a ride to Austin

Quick Reply: Houston Area March 19th GTG at HRP