Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Houston Bars and Night Clubs? Where to go?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
Ewww the St James?

Go blow your cash on a good meal at Fago De Chao, Carmello's, Rainbow Lodge, or America's. Come on now.
OR blow your cash on cheap *** alcohol FTW
Old 07-28-2007, 09:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Tootall
Uropa - One of my favorite nicer places to go. They'll have a cover, be nice dressed, drink prices ok, valet at front door. Multi room bar, kind like being a maze. each room has it's own music, own bars, own sceenery. Then there's the huge dance floor. They play just about everything.
-A packed dance floor spills out to the main bar area where 20-something singles mingle over cocktails and throbbing DJ beats. The multi-roomed club also includes the red room for house, trance and '80s music as well as ample room for dancing. Couples should check out the candle-lit library room or the Sinatra room with wall-to-wall couches, Rat Pack tunes and plenty of lounge flavor.

Imma check this out tonight...I'll report back with my findings
Old 07-29-2007, 10:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Club Uropa was bumpin

That place was crawling with females . The dance floor was packed and the crowd was good. It was well worth the $10 cover...very nice place. I left out a little early and there was a line at the door.

My only complaint is that the lighting was dim, which made it difficult to see what potential strange looked like. I also know that next time I roll up there polo boots aren't allowed

Oh...apparently I arrived just in time to see some strip tease. This dude dressed as an HPD officer stripped down for this other guy on the dance floor. I'm not sure if the guy was gay or if it was a bachelor party prank.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Nobody would go to the bar with me last night. Thats really weak Colby. GHEY!!!

Old 07-29-2007, 03:19 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

took the wife and brother and his new wife to Dave&Busters last night what a waste of time and money, more kids then you could shake a stick at, adult place ahaahaaha yeah right, that place is way over rated. First and last time there.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
Nobody would go to the bar with me last night. Thats really weak Colby. GHEY!!!

it's not my fault all your friends are gay

I'll get up there before too long...august is kinda busy.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Yeah, its ok. I went to World Market today and spent half of what i was supposed to spend last night on 2 "create your own six packs." Gonna try some Spaten, Blue Moon, Honey Brown, St. Pauli Girl, Becks and some other German beers that i cant spell using a conventional keyboard. Im trying to start getting a good idea of what else there is as far as beer. This Keystone **** cant last forever.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Colby 04
Club Uropa was bumpin

That place was crawling with females . The dance floor was packed and the crowd was good. It was well worth the $10 cover...very nice place. I left out a little early and there was a line at the door.

My only complaint is that the lighting was dim, which made it difficult to see what potential strange looked like. I also know that next time I roll up there polo boots aren't allowed

Oh...apparently I arrived just in time to see some strip tease. This dude dressed as an HPD officer stripped down for this other guy on the dance floor. I'm not sure if the guy was gay or if it was a bachelor party prank.
glad to hear that you liked it. We checked out a "newer" place two weeks ago called "Whiskey Creek." Just like Big Texas, but more upscale. Lots of rustic decor, and same high quality scenery. Two bars, small recessed dance floor, with railing all the way around. They played just about everything there. More club music towards the end of the night. Park on the street, or in the lit parking lots.

http://www.whiskeycreekhouston.com/