Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

How Did I Piss Off The Karma Monster?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That takes money...I got none! I would love to get a rcsb step side. Also, i want my heads on it too. I have quite a bit of money in my heads and its such a PITA to pull them. I may do it if i get a good summer job. I dont think im going back to work for my gf's dad. I need to get an internship.

If i get a new truck, it wont be a 4X4. I would get into entirely too much trouble with one and that would cost much more.

I thought of more **** luck that ive had...I got my HP tuners interface stolen 2 weeks after i bought it.

Oh yeah and to put the ******* icing on the cake, i got pulled over by Texas A&M Police Department this morning and got a ticket for expired registration. ****!

THEN, I just finished my antibiotics for the upper respiratory infection Ive had for the past too weeks. Im finally feeling better this morning. Im taking a Running Kinesiology class. So it was like 40* outside this morning and we had to get our times for the 1.5 mile run....Yea, the cold air dried out my lungs and now im back with mucas filled airbags and i have a Buckcherry/3 Days Grace concert im going to not enjoy tomorrow.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:49 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats some bad luck, but hows this for comparison.

In 2000, the day before I turned 16 I wrecked a 3wheeler and broke my back. spent 1 month in the hospital and another month in rehab. i get out and buy a P.O.S. 89 Camaro 2.8 RS when i'm 17. its so slow that i could just get out in my wheelchair and get somewhere faster.

I finally get some money in 2002 and buy an 89 S10 Blazer 4x4 with a 4.3 which is quite a bit faster than the camaro. It starts to go south in about 2004 so I buy a 302 replica out of a Dirt car and put it in the blazer. That piece registered a whole 185 Rwhp on the dyno. I'm pissed but i drive it for about a month and the damn head cracks. I say the hell with it and buy a 350 short block bored .060 with PBM 224, 234, 465, 488. from st. Louis Engines and a set of Iron Eagle heads off of ebay that came from J R Motorsports.

I put it in the blazer around May of 2005 and see an amazing increase in hp. I don't get the money to dyno it so i just drive it around and go muddin and what not. The transmission goes out on me in October '05 while i was driving to a friends house. I still have 1st n 2nd so I go home. (i have a few videos of it AFTER the trans went out).
So it stays parked.

I Finally find a job in April '06 and manage to buy a Stage 3 transmission rated at 750 peak hp, for it. I can't physically put the transmission in so ask my dad to do it. To this day the transmission still hasn't been put in.
So on July 31st of '06 i buy a '07 ford Escape with a 4 banger. I figure it'll be good to have until i can build up enough credit for something nicer (chevy). On Jan, 16th 2007 at 1am I slid off the road in the escape at 35mph and Rolled it. Did $16,245 in damages. Insurance pays it off and the other day I bought a 2003 Silverado ECSB with 5.3L. It needs new rubber (2.75, 55, 20"s), I gotta get the seat to recline all the way, and i think the tranny MIGHT me slippin just a hair.

Good news is i have a 24month 24k mile Drivetrain warranty.
Soon as i can get my BALZER fixed, i'ma try to burn up the tranny in the silver (if its bad that is). Thats assuming the transmission i got for my blazer was built properly and holds up in it.

Feel better?
Old 01-29-2007, 11:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

my damn neigbors always park their damn duallys just like that, it makes it eaitther dan near impossible to get out. one time i didn't realize ti was there and almost crashed into it, so i understand part of the frustration
Old 01-30-2007, 12:56 AM
TECH Resident

man somehow ud think their insurance would have to pay for it, anyone know the rules on that?
Old 01-30-2007, 08:41 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Allstar55566
man somehow ud think their insurance would have to pay for it, anyone know the rules on that?

nope. beau hit their truck, beau (or his insurance) pays. unfortunatly there still isnt any laws about being ******* stupid.

beau hows this make you feel. i havent made 30 yet, the hair that isnt turning loose is starting to turn grey, and just this pasy weekend i broke down and got reading glasses (now im not a remedial reader any more : ) )

if you want though, ill go this weekend and get a 12 sec time slip and sell you the rcsb 4x4 that i do it in. let me know.

ive had my share of shitty luck. all you can do is sit back and realise how much worse it can really be, then pick up the pieces ad keep going. i could tell you how my year was last year and you would think your luck was great. btw what did you do to that voodoo woman while you were down here last year? come down soon, and we'll go get it straightened out
Old 01-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Where's the Beef?

Yea, some people just don't have a clue when it comes to parking.
I work for a car rental company and i sit next to the roadside assistance people. One dude was driving down a road that was 3 lanes wide and notice that the trunk wasn't shut. he stops the car and gets out to shut the trunk, when he gets back to the door its locked and the keys are in it.
While he's on the phone with our Roadside help, a cop shows up and writes him up a ticket cuz the moron is still in the Middle lane of that highway.

Hell i got off work one night and was heading northbound down the interstate and seen a new mustang GT going southbound in the northbound. i got over to the far right and looked at them like WTF YOU DOIN?

Some people just don't deserve a license, and should have to pass a test to ride in the passenger seat.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Banned

Then Maybe It Just One Of Your One Night Stands They Want You All The Time
Old 01-31-2007, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok Lets think about this.....

Karma..... A sum of all that an individual has done, is currently doing and will do. The results or "fruits" of actions are called karma-phala. Karma is not about retribution, vengeance, punishment or reward. Karma simply deals with what is. The effects of all deeds actively create past, present and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to others. In religions that incorporate reincarnation, karma extends through one's present life and all past and future lives as well.

So pretty much this is saying you are doing this to yourself. Just remember Thoughts become things.... Choose good thoughts. You think you have shitty luck so therefore you do. Start thinking you have nothing but good things in your life. Think about the things you want to happen and visualize them. See them happening. See them in your hands. They will come to be. Dont believe me? Try it. it works.

Stop having bad things happen to you and start having good things happen to you.

Check out the Documentary The Secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P57sZUfF89k
Old 01-31-2007, 06:01 PM
formerly 1BADC10 (12/14/2011)

Brad, you seeing a shrink or something? Mr. Philosophical...
Old 01-31-2007, 06:02 PM
formerly 1BADC10 (12/14/2011)

jfwy

Quick Reply: How Did I Piss Off The Karma Monster?!