Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

HRP (Houston Raceway Park) Member Get Togther

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Tribe Shaman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no pissing match, i just get upset because only a few had a problem with jesse tune.
and because a few made statements here on the board jesse is getting the rep of the get what you pay for tuner.

out of all the tunes he has done the fact that only a few was bad for some reason or another should be more then proof enough.
if jesse was selling his tunes on ebay i think he would have a rating of atleast 97% with his sells being in the thousands.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by PappyDan
no pissing match, i just get upset because only a few had a problem with jesse tune.
and because a few made statements here on the board jesse is getting the rep of the get what you pay for tuner.

out of all the tunes he has done the fact that only a few was bad for some reason or another should be more then proof enough.
if jesse was selling his tunes on ebay i think he would have a rating of atleast 97% with his sells being in the thousands.
Don't you mean 97% of them waiting for thier tunes still!!!!
Old 12-19-2005, 12:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ap2002
why cant you use me as an example of what a great job Jesse has done on my truck?? as pappydan said he did a great tune on him too, just because it took him a few weeks to get it back but, I am pretty sure every tuner has gotten behind on their job every know and then... so far for "pappydan" and myself we have gotten good tunes so in the end I think we both got a damn good deal on the tunes, less than half of what nelson charges, so there for in our case the statement "you get what you pay for" is out of the window...
Oh your not in this one man. This is all at PoopyDan.
Your truck runs good I'll admit.
This was all fun & games until PoopyDan had to butt in and throw a fit.
I just like making fun of the wait4me name is all.
Oh well. Someone finally got their feelings hurt I guess.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:44 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No need for personal attacks guys. Its just a computer tune they are happy with theirs you are happy with yours I am happy with mine. I will say Allen has ahd more experience and ahs many more tuning files to choose from and dial in a tune better. I havent heard of a trans being fried or slipping with a nelson tune but you know there are thousands of his tunes out there and you have to realize there are going to be problems. There are going to be problems with peoples tunes period. I agree they seem to ahve to wait a long time for their tunes but I honestly cant say that if I didnt already ahve a nelson tune from almost 2 years ago that I wouldnt ahve a w4me tune in my truck. I probably would have bought one then got HPT. Nelson is the man IMO for tunes but for the price you cant beat a w4me tune. Some like black trucks some like white trucks its all personaly preference. Calm down guys its going to be alright cant we all just get along Now with that said I expect both of ur asses to be at teh gtg 3/19 and hold hands and make up
Old 12-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Tribe Shaman

oh hell time to get banned is coming.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No one needs to get banned over personal opinions on a computer thats just dumb IMO. Jim just really likes Allens tuning I do too but apparently not as much as him Not a big deal guys just let it go
Old 12-19-2005, 06:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Wink

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
No one needs to get banned over personal opinions on a computer thats just dumb IMO. Jim just really likes Allens tuning I do too but apparently not as much as him Not a big deal guys just let it go
This is for you too!!!!
Old 12-19-2005, 07:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Some like black trucks some like white trucks its all personaly preference.

I like both. Gray is ok too.
Old 12-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by blk03
AH HA!!! you would pick the gray area you dirty longhorn. ....jk ( i just like messing with ya) Its all in good fun.

Personal opinions happen. It just so happens that most of us like Gm trucks...go figure. Nobody likes exactly all of the same things as another. No need for this one to get out of hand as Cody said. Yeah man, Why cant we all just get along? hahahahahahaha ( This message brought to you by Dr. Beau...Expert in Psychology and Gynocology (thats right ladies!!!) but majoring in Geology)
Old 12-19-2005, 11:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blk03
damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: HRP (Houston Raceway Park) Member Get Togther