Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

HRP (Houston Raceway Park) Member Get Togther

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ap2002
hey, Cody so you aint going to tune it??
Wont have time it will be tuned with Allens best guestimate and also on STOCK 5.3 heads since the LS1's arent going to be here in time. And also it will be on my big *** 32" all terrain tires that are sticky as an iced over road. So Ill probably be spinning all four through the 60' mark

Porbably wont spray it either since I want have it tuned perfect. Needless to say its almost not worth running it even if it does get there. It will by no means be close to what it will run when evrything is running right.

Since the heads arent going to be here in time Im going to go ahead and get a full competition port job done on them before I strap em on

Should gain a full second in the 1/4 I would think with the heads, tune and right tires

Im going to try and make it with the Z but if it doesnt happen this time maybe we can get a big gtg for the spring like we did last year in like early march when its still cool and have some fun then and maybe get even more members together for it. Either way I will bethere just not for sure which truck Ill be in.

Chevy6000VHO I would hope you dont swing that way.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Wont have time it will be tuned with Allens best guestimate and also on STOCK 5.3 heads since the LS1's arent going to be here in time. And also it will be on my big *** 32" all terrain tires that are sticky as an iced over road. So Ill probably be spinning all four through the 60' mark

Porbably wont spray it either since I want have it tuned perfect. Needless to say its almost not worth running it even if it does get there. It will by no means be close to what it will run when evrything is running right.

Since the heads arent going to be here in time Im going to go ahead and get a full competition port job done on them before I strap em on

Should gain a full second in the 1/4 I would think with the heads, tune and right tires

Im going to try and make it with the Z but if it doesnt happen this time maybe we can get a big gtg for the spring like we did last year in like early march when its still cool and have some fun then and maybe get even more members together for it. Either way I will bethere just not for sure which truck Ill be in.

Chevy6000VHO I would hope you dont swing that way.
Yeah...... far from swinging that route!
You are still coming out though, right?
You seem like you will be coming from out of town that day. Are you still going to Buffalo Wild Wings?
Who else is still interested in going to (BWW)?

Jim
Old 11-04-2005, 10:34 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

i am

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CHEVY6000VHO
Yeah...... far from swinging that route!
You are still coming out though, right?
You seem like you will be coming from out of town that day. Are you still going to Buffalo Wild Wings?
Who else is still interested in going to (BWW)?

Jim
If I dont get my pistons in till like thuirsday then I am going to go ahead and drive to Austin on friday night. If I get them in earlier in the week and it is possible to build the motor and get there in time then I will be driving straight through from AL to BWW to meet up with ya'll. I will be there either way just dont know which truck Ill be in at the moment.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

of the people going to the meet, who lives close to victoria or yoakum?
Old 11-06-2005, 06:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by rumblebox
i don't live in yoakum but i have family that lives there.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:42 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Talking

Originally Posted by rumblebox

I'm in Palacios, if you know where that is...Wow !!! somebody that actually lives farther out than I do....Hahahaha...LOL
Old 11-06-2005, 02:44 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Hrmmm....Now that I think about it I may have seen your truck while I was in Victoria a couple of weeks ago or more like last weekend...
Old 11-06-2005, 02:48 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Talking

Originally Posted by v8
well, wish i could hand out the flyers, but I"m allready sponsering someone all the time NELSON PERFORMANCE on the back window lol, besides I don't have the time with all this work going on hell i might not beable to make the shootout damnit...
Bring it or I'll have to go out for fastest N/A 5.3...Hahahaha...LOL

J/K......Hahaha...LOL
Old 11-06-2005, 07:19 PM
I Like Gold!!!

so everyone is still going?

Quick Reply: HRP (Houston Raceway Park) Member Get Togther