Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Isn't this wrongful arrest? what do ya'll think?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 10:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLK85
Its my girlfriend. Im hondered you like here enought to use her in your avatar.

what's her name?
Old 01-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Admin

Received 217 Likes on 173 Posts

If they had a warrent then it should have been presented to you, once they read your Miranda rights to you anything you said after that can be used against you, however if you did in fact choose to speak they have to have you sign showing that you are waiving your rights. If read your rights and you dont speak and request a lawyer the police are not permitted to badger you with ANY questions. The testimony of a criminal ( he who was already arrested for the crime) is not considered a credible witness to use for Identification purposes. They screwed up.....
Old 01-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Admin

Received 217 Likes on 173 Posts

Any criminal can pull any name out of his *** and also point and say yes he was involved. Especially if the police are offering him some form of plea bargin to confess who else was involved. This is the reason that the arrested guys testimony is worthless.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Colby 04
what's her name?
I dont want to reveal that at this time.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was accused of robbery once. This guy in my friend's neighborhood got a few things stolen from him. Now, this neighborhood is dominated by adults with my friends being the only ones under the age of 35. This guy assumes it was one of them and one of their friends (me) that robbed him. "It was a kid in a blue truck." Knowing that I didn't do it, I didn't do anything about it. A few weeks later we're hanging out and my buddy asks me to rec up my truck. So I do. Then this guy comes barging out. I think "ah ****, I pissed someone off." He starts screaming "that's the truck, that's the kid that robbed me." My buddy's mother and father walk out. The guy swears that my truck was the one parked next to him the day he got robbed. Same color, body style, modifications, and even the same rims. I have Boyd Coddington rims. Not too common, especially in a small beach town. He goes on yelling for awhile. My buddy, I, and a few other friends are standing in front of my truck crackin jokes while this moron yells at my buddy's parents. Cops come, they go through it all. Then guy says, "oh wait, that wasn't the truck." FU**ER didn't even apologize to me or anyone.

My point here, people are stupid and are quick to point fingers when they've been violated. Seeing as how the guy was a jackass, I did nothing to help him retrieve his stuff. I know the exact truck he was talking about and I used to see it pretty frequently. Hell, I even know where the guy used to work out. Maybe I should've said something, but that guy was a dick.

I say contact a lawyer and find out what could happen. Don't let the law/anyone screw you.