Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

It's a new year...you know what that means.....GRUDGE MATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 12:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's a new year...you know what that means.....GRUDGE MATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, kiddies......it's a fresh new year, so it's time to see the grudge matches of 06. Post up who you want to fun run, who you think is over-rated and want to take off of the mountain, who beat you in 05 and you demand a rematch with, which state vs state rivalry needs to take place, or any other general ****-talking. Let's get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I only had one shot at Bigkid last year, and I blew any chance I had on the launch......I want a rematch!!!!!!!!!

2. Ranwalk- scsb stepside 6.0L supercharged vs Slowprocess- scsb stepside 6.0L nitrous.......should be a great race and want to see the better power adder with good track conditions......Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!

3.Somebody's been spreading rumors that I only beat them because I sprayed, so Bondo is definately on the list...

4. New to the board, but we've had some great races that were won at the 60ft mark. Also classic battle between good(chevy) and evil(ford) ....Joey5.4L

5. lilreddevil- two stepsides similarly modded, out of state rivalry, thinks mine should be faster than it is(probably right, though..... )

6. Goshawk23- Because what would the year be without lining up with my old nemisis....Stepped up to the plate bigtime this year, so should be very interesting....

7. __________ To be filled in later.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:10 PM
MOOBIES Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just drove the Sierra to the house last night. Gotta wrap up this issue w/ the valve body and get it tuned. I might have to make a trip out that way later on this year for Thunder Shootout...

...although I probably don't have enough bottle for you LA/MS peeps.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Scream
I just drove the Sierra to the house last night. Gotta wrap up this issue w/ the valve body and get it tuned. I might have to make a trip out that way later on this year for Thunder Shootout...

...although I probably don't have enough bottle for you LA/MS peeps.
We do like the bottle, don't we?
Old 01-05-2006, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

You will all fall to the power of the nonintercooled, non effecient mighty Whipple charger.
BTW, I heard somthing start and run yesterday. To say it sounded wicked would be an understatement. Hopefully it will soon make a street/track appearance

And no, it doesnt belong to me
Old 01-05-2006, 01:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ranwalk
You will all fall to the power of the nonintercooled, non effecient mighty Whipple charger.
BTW, I heard somthing start and run yesterday. To say it sounded wicked would be an understatement. Hopefully it will soon make a street/track appearance

And no, it doesnt belong to me
Now how the hell did you hear my truck crank all the way over in Jackson?!?!? I'm sure I'll be putting "that truck" under the overrated and coming off the mountain list.....seeing as how he killed by best 150 shot of nitrous pass on his OLD setup(without the use of a power adder I might add). I can't wait to see that thing scream down the track. I need him to come to Greenville and make us some money!!!!

Where's the callouts, btw?!?!?! Surely there's somebody you want to own? I know of a certain scsb truck just north of us that wants a taste. At least that's what I heard?
Old 01-05-2006, 01:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slowprocess
Where's the callouts, btw?!?!?! Surely there's somebody you want to own? I know of a certain scsb truck just north of us that wants a taste. At least that's what I heard?
Callout #1-Bigkid------Last time we hooked up I ran a faster Et, but he beat me through the traps
Callout #2--Slowproccess----We have never run, bout time we did it, should be fun.
Callout #3---Goshawk----He tried to make me look bad at Greenville, gotta redeem myslef
Callout #4---tell me more about this scsb truck north of us??????
And #5--- I challenge any Whipple truck(Chevy,GMC) to run a faster time than me this year without the aid of nitrous or an intercooler
Old 01-05-2006, 01:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ranwalk
Callout #1-Bigkid------Last time we hooked up I ran a faster Et, but he beat me through the traps
Callout #2--Slowproccess----We have never run, bout time we did it, should be fun.
Callout #3---Goshawk----He tried to make me look bad at Greenville, gotta redeem myslef
Callout #4---tell me more about this scsb truck north of us??????
And #5--- I challenge any Whipple truck(Chevy,GMC) to run a faster time than me this year without the aid of nitrous or an intercooler
NICE!!! You know the truck. Remember our discussion about how this certain truck wanted to "put you down" out of the blue. Come on.....think hard. If you can't remember, I'll go with the clues.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:53 PM
TECH Junkie

i wanna grudge match w/ 01thunder for the fastest 4.8L n/a title once i get this bad boy tuned for the last and final time.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:03 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slowprocess
NICE!!! You know the truck. Remember our discussion about how this certain truck wanted to "put you down" out of the blue. Come on.....think hard. If you can't remember, I'll go with the clues.
I thought that was the one you meant. Just thought maybe you had heard somthing or had some more info about it.
Old 01-05-2006, 05:31 PM
TECH Addict

grudge match the only one i have is with BONDO boy so...

Grudge #1- Beat bondo for the final time and not have to worry about him ever catching me agian

Quick Reply: It's a new year...you know what that means.....GRUDGE MATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!