Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

lets get political

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets get political

War in Iraq. I say, keep going. Bust them bastards up just because. my just becuase is due to the lying cheating ways of the former regime. make'em all suffer. al quiffa. thats who's trying to fight us. doing a decent job in their ***** tactics. ok, i say throw out the geneva conventions and torture their ***. like the way they treat us when they capture a soldier, marine or sailer. (airmen don't get caught, they run too fast, sqeeeeeuuuuulllllll) i say, we keep going, bust'em up, behead them bastards. they want a holy war, ok...lets give them a holy war. then after that, lets bust iran up, next up, syria, then after we dominate the middle east, lets regroup, and bash N. Korea up. Next up China. Two biggest kids on the block have to fight.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:16 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

i think we should stay until its finished....and then maybe a little longer. i know its guna take a long time but its whats necessary IMO.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:33 PM
Truck addict

yup. i agree. it's tough, but george washington didn't quit when it was tough. he fought to have an america. i also think we need to round up all the hard core prisoners and give them weapons, food and gear to live. drop them off, and turn'em loose on the al quiffa
Old 09-20-2006, 11:35 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by goshawk23
yup. i agree. it's tough, but george washington didn't quit when it was tough. he fought to have an america. i also think we need to round up all the hard core prisoners and give them weapons, food and gear to live. drop them off, and turn'em loose on the al quiffa
thats not a bad idea...but you know most of them would try and squirm their way back to america before they ever see gunfire
Old 09-20-2006, 11:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think the war is stupid, nuke Iraq and call it a day. All of those people over there are acting like they're on our side and so innocent, if they were winning this war and had total control they wouldn't think twice about killing all of us.

Screw em' all, they've already said over and over that they hate us Americans! I say we leave and let them kill each other, as long as they don't bring it over here again.

I have a question though, why is it that we bomb their **** and then pay to have it rebuilt?!
Old 09-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by Tan327
I think the war is stupid, nuke Iraq and call it a day. All of those people over there are acting like they're on our side and so innocent, if they were winning this war and had total control they wouldn't think twice about killing all of us.

Screw em' all, they've already said over and over that they hate us Americans! I say we leave and let them kill each other, as long as they don't bring it over here again.

I have a question though, why is it that we bomb their **** and then pay to have it rebuilt?!

i wasn't gonna get that political but i agree. i would say nukem two or three times. but hey, even i have a heart. shisssssh. bottom line is they would assume kill us than help us. someone read the creed to islam. i think it says hate all christians. can't remember. it's common knowledge.

as far as the bomb it them then rebuild it. it's the old adage win their hearts and minds.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, I may have went a bit far with that. Sorry if anyone thinks it was out of line, kinda got started and couldn't stop!
Old 09-20-2006, 11:46 PM
Truck addict

hey don't apologize. i don't want people bashing others in here. i just want to hear others opinions.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We should have never been there in the 1st place.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

I say the people that dont like the war over here should go to FRANCE!!!!

Not 1 soldier over thier didnt want to go. ALL voluntered their selfs, lives, and family to army, navy, marine, airforce life styles. I understand kids signed up to get freee college and so forth. But you dont sign up praying you wont go to war. You sign up to deffend your country!!!

Quick Reply: lets get political