Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

lets get political

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tiburon
We should have never been there in the 1st place.

ok.... so they destroy our world trade center and kill 5000 people, and we're not supposed to do anyting about it? quit listening to far left liberals....
Old 09-21-2006, 08:15 PM
formerly silverbrick (changed 02/17/2013)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe he meant we shouldnt have bothered going there, just send a missle without doing more than lifting a finger
Old 09-21-2006, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mangledgmc03
I have to say I think we should get the **** out of there, or just blow the whole god damn place up(nuke). At this point I don't really think we are getting anyplace, only letting them nickle an dime the **** out of our people.. I mean there was a cause for us going there but at this point and time I think the cause is over. Also as far as us not being able to hurt them or tourture them, kill them is total bull **** look, at what they do to us, it is ****** war, but needs to be done. Just m/o.
you really think they'd just leave us alone if we pulled out?? like they wouldn't get poeple together and bomb our asses?
Old 09-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

All right you guys, first off I like a good killin just like anybody else. Let me first address the nuke issue. The world spins around the nuke fallout won't just land in where it was detonated it will also land hear in America it will cover alot of the world. Second those of you that are young enough..after the elections you will start to feel a draft...or it will be called The National Service Act, both of wich are illegal according to the Constitution. So when you are laying in a ditch praying that some nut or kid with a bomb strapped to his *** don't run over and say hi!! just remember what you said here on PT.net and there are no Atheist in foxholes. So hug your weapon tight and pray and spray.
Most of the illegal weapons they have they bought from us, chemical weapons or nukes, Remember the Iran-Contra affair you don't think we traded baseball cards do ya?? Or the pictures of Ole' Rummy shakin hands with Saddam was for the free sex???
We have all been played by the corporations and other governments, unless you donate large sums of money you don't mean squat. War is a racket, those Islamo fascist??? ( that's just dumb) wouldn't hate us so much if we didn't keep sticking our nose in everyones business.
War with Iran means war with Russia and China, you don't think the rest of the world will just sit back and let us control the oil supply for the rest of the world do ya?? China and Russia already have treaties with Iran about thier oil.
Remember you get more flies with sugar then vinegar. Start waving a big fly swatter around and they all leave right, when you leave they come back don't they?
The original George Bush said new world order, well here it comes and you ain't part of it unless you have something good to offer.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

what pisses me off is that our brave soldiers
not only have to worry about getting their *** shot off by someone in civilian clothing thats hiding behind a woman or child
they also have to worry about repercussion here in the states for making a simple mistake or being a little too rough
War is far from simple
and having this worry in the back of your mind is just an added hindrance to getting the job done
and could possibly get them killed

I say screw the UN ,screw what everyone thinks

extreme actions call for extreme consequences
Not nuke the whole place but simply apply our strength to it
This is the USA. We have the know how, technology and strength

Lets leave all the left sided bunny huggers in the dark
Cut the cameras off and get the job done
civilian casulties....damn thats too bad ..we'll do our best to minimize it
Weigh the options... here or there
I choose there...sorry LOL

we'll deal with the bunny huggers later
they're less likely to fly a jet into a building
or strap up with a bomb and run into your favorite restaurant while you're enjoying
a meal with your family