Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by litreddevil
man i am pissed cause i missed all of it

Why??? youre not even a coonass anymore. Youre a DAMN YANKEE
Old 05-21-2007, 11:02 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by dirt_track_racer_81
can you convert that to redneck talk instead of coonass?

Man dang ole damed texassans got damn loose in man south louisiana. Them kind coonassazzzzzz man dang ole was hopin they aint bred none of dem dere hot *** ol fine *** womenzez they got down there on dat bayo

(yes bayou is misspelled on purpose)
Old 05-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by white1
Man dang ole damed texassans got damn loose in man south louisiana. Them kind coonassazzzzzz man dang ole was hopin they aint bred none of dem dere hot *** ol fine *** womenzez they got down there on dat bayo

(yes bayou is misspelled on purpose)

That was pretty good Matt. However, you missed an "over Yonder" and a "little ol'" and quite possibly a "sumbitch pile a Monkey nuts!!!"
Old 05-22-2007, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by markislive78
Coonasses can forgive...lol!

LOL

Bout time we got another Lafayette Truck in here

Im over in Scott man. What part of town you in? Oh and when we goin use that boat in the gulf LOL
Old 05-22-2007, 12:10 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by BradS
LOL

Bout time we got another Lafayette Truck in here

Im over in Scott man. What part of town you in? Oh and when we goin use that boat in the gulf LOL
I'm actually in Scott also man! I was supposed to go try for some specks this morning but damn storms started forming out in the gulf late last night/early this morning...I hear the fish are really starting to bite around Da point, marsh island and the nearby SMI and Vermilion rigs...we only caught 8 specks and 3 reds last week . Can't catch um if your pole isn't in the water....lol!

Do you run your truck at HRP in houston or do you just go ova to state capitol in BR?

Do you know where this is? http://media.putfile.com/Up-Rev-Tita...rtoit-truetrac

Last edited by markislive78; 05-22-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:41 PM
12 Second Truck Club

we usually end up draggingg brad to npr in belle rose. doesnt really matter, his truck is slow lol
Old 05-22-2007, 12:48 PM
13 Second Truck Club

we usually end up draggingg brad to npr in belle rose. doesnt really matter, his truck is slow lol
I might have to go meet yall one day...Gotta get a new ride 1st, I'm done with the Titan damn thing has stayed broke ever since I put on the blower. Was decent NA though. Thinkin about that new 6.2L 6sp Denali in a 2wd flavor...What kind of tune would you guys recommend? What does thuder racing in BR use for custom tunz? I like the possiblites with EFI live...just looks like I would have to read for months just to feel comfortable using it...
Old 05-22-2007, 12:59 PM
12 Second Truck Club

i have hptuners, and love it. i know some guys with efi live too. there is a small learning curve, but its not bad. im going to keep my opinions to myself as far as the local speed shops, but have heard great things about a guy that lives in houston.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:03 PM
13 Second Truck Club

i have hptuners, and love it. i know some guys with efi live too. there is a small learning curve, but its not bad. im going to keep my opinions to myself as far as the local speed shops, but have heard great things about a guy that lives in houston.
SO if were to buy EFI live or HpTuners would it be hard to find someone that could put a good "safe" performance tune on my ride until I learn more about the what I am doing?

Sorry for all the questions just weighing my options over a programmer that is pretty much dummy proof and safe, don't wanna blow my new chit up! How much more performance would a Hptuners type tune give over a Hypertec programmer tune if I would only have intake and exhuast work (maybe headers) done on that 6.2 denali?

I want the truck to run 13's NA and then I quit! I want to keep it under warranty if I can, and more importantly just keep it reliable. Headers are as far as I will go but not really wanting to void warranty or mess with emisions stuff. For sure I want intake, full exhaust, and tune! My Titan ran 15.6 bone stock ended up at 14.07 NA with a Tune, CAI, Longtubes and exhaust... I should have left it alone...The denali should run 14.6's bone stock in 2wd if the AWD flavor runs 14.8...I'm hoping for high 13's without headers on the Denali or mid 13's if I get stupid like usual and go with LT headers...

Thanks for the replies dude...

Last edited by markislive78; 05-22-2007 at 06:44 PM.

Quick Reply: My appoligies to ALL the coonasses