Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

My appoligies to ALL the coonasses

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by markislive78
SO if were to buy EFI live or HpTuners would it be hard to find someone that could put a good "safe" performance tune on my ride until I learn more about the what I am doing?

Sorry for all the questions just weighing my options over a programmer that is pretty much dummy proof and safe, don't wanna blow my new chit up! How much more performance would a Hptuners type tune give over a Hypertec programmer tune if I would only have intake and exhuast work (maybe headers) done on that 6.2 denali?

I want the truck to run 13's NA and then I quit! I want to keep it under warranty if I can, and more importantly just keep it reliable. Headers are as far as I will go but not really wanting to void warranty or mess with emisions stuff. For sure I want intake, full exhaust, and tune! My Titan ran 15.6 bone stock ended up at 14.07 NA with a Tune, CAI, Longtubes and exhaust... I should have left it alone...The denali should run 14.6's bone stock in 2wd if the AWD flavor runs 14.8...I'm hoping for high 13's without headers on the Denali or mid 13's if I get stupid like usual and go with LT headers...

Thanks for the replies dude...

Sorry I havent replied all day we didnt have internet.

Im actually in New Mexico working. Ill be home on the June 12th. ---- Where in Scott man? I live on the short side of Delhomme a few houses from Mills. -- THis is my truck --- might have seen it around.

But the big tiger eye is gone --- its got a small one and LSU on the window now

I have HP Tuners and I like it --- We should meet up and Ill let you check it out sometime man.

Last edited by BradS; 05-23-2007 at 06:21 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by white1
Why??? youre not even a coonass anymore. Youre a DAMN YANKEE

KISS MY *** I WILL ALWAYS BE A COONASS BUD. REMEMBER YOU CAN TAKE THE COONASS OUT OF TOWN BUT YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE COONASS OUT OF ME BITCH
Old 05-23-2007, 08:06 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by BradS
Sorry I havent replied all day we didnt have internet.

Im actually in New Mexico working. Ill be home on the June 12th. ---- Where in Scott man? I live on the short side of Delhomme a few houses from Mills. -- THis is my truck --- might have seen it around.

I have HP Tuners and I like it --- We should meet up and Ill let you check it out sometime man.
Nice ride dude...those suckers are heavy I hear, my buddy owns a 1500HD...over 6k right? I'd like to see HPtuners man. I'm on the other side of the interstate just inside scott off of westgate near that 4-K texaco station. I'll buy the beer!
Old 05-23-2007, 10:48 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice ride dude...those suckers are heavy I hear, my buddy owns a 1500HD...over 6k right? I'd like to see HPtuners man. I'm on the other side of the interstate just inside scott off of westgate near that 4-K texaco station. I'll buy the beer!

He doesnt drink, but if you want to check it out and done mind driving to BR, Ill let you buy the beer
Old 05-23-2007, 10:51 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by white1
He doesnt drink, but if you want to check it out and done mind driving to BR, Ill let you buy the beer
OK you twisted my arm....do yall bring the ol' ladies? if so i'll make her drive. i like to drank! she likes it b/c I get creative...lol! I'll burn dat snappa up! yea get it on down 2 da bone...gettin crooked like a roach leg I said! Boooyahh baby!
Old 05-24-2007, 08:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Stewart, you tools are at the house.

Beau, I think those nasty shoes walked off on their own, I didn't see them.

markislive78, dump that Titty... uh, I mean... Titan and get something American made
Old 05-24-2007, 08:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Were on the same side of the interstate --- the train tracks run through my backyard.

Imma big boy so I know with me in it its gonna go well over 6k LOL

BTW How big is that boat? --- I know where the specks was biting last week
Old 05-24-2007, 09:56 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by BradS
Were on the same side of the interstate --- the train tracks run through my backyard.

Imma big boy so I know with me in it its gonna go well over 6k LOL

BTW How big is that boat? --- I know where the specks was biting last week
21'8'' Long, beam is 8.5'....Where the specks man? I hear Tate Butte has been doing real well. It's hard to tow a boat with a smoked tranny and a cracked piston...lol!
Old 05-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

21'8'' Long, beam is 8.5'....Where the specks man? I hear Tate Butte has been doing real well. It's hard to tow a boat with a smoked tranny and a cracked piston...lol!

you done smoke the trans and cracked a piston in the nissan
Old 05-24-2007, 11:09 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by litreddevil
you done smoke the trans and cracked a piston in the nissan

Actually I just roasted my 3rd transmission. I will have to put a 4th in just so I can trade her in stock! Re mapping my ECU for larger injectors may be effecting lock up signals to my TCU since they are not showing full load on the bigger injectors. We don't know how to fix this. Damn japs will make something to run for 300,00 miles stock with all the saftey BS and all the communication between the ECU and TCU, but when it comes to modding them it sucks! I should have stayed NA and left her alone!

Quick Reply: My appoligies to ALL the coonasses