Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

My Monday Night Football Dinner

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default My Monday Night Football Dinner

32oz of red meat, ranch style beans with rotell tomatoes and some specail spices, and of course a coors light

and an Acid Kuba while I was cooking it

Im full, and it was GOOD
Old 11-26-2007, 09:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ooooo coors light
Old 11-26-2007, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks damn tasty!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 09:26 PM

I overcooked it by about 5 minutes on my electric grille but it was still good. It was my first time to cook a steak of that size on it. It was damn near 2" thick so it took almost an hour on my grille to cook without really turning up the heat and drying it out. I cant wait to get a house soon so I can cook on a real grille.

Truckmann- I generally drink corona, dos equis amber or red stripe but coors light is my normal domestic. I cant stand anhieser busch products, the chemical they use when they age their hopps kicks my *** even if I only drink a couple of their beers. So Im stuck with miller or coors for a "normal" beer, I prefer coors between the two but I still have some miller in the fridge too. Im not a fan of the beers that have that bitter bite to them. Thus, coors light tastes pretty good to me. I know you are the beer man, what do you suggest for a light, naturally matured hopps beer that doesnt have the bitter bite to it? I am NOT a lager fan.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sam Adams Light is one of my favorite beers now. It is different, smooth and good. Nothing like it. But, it isn't cheap for a drunkard like myself.
Coors light is still my mass quantity stand by that is middle of the road compramise with taste and price. I'm with you on almost all anheizer busch beers. Just not for me, no matter how much they spend on advertising convincing all the Dale Jr fans to drink it.......except me. I like him but not his sponsor. Or should I say his old sponsor.

Cody, I should have expected you to try to find the biggest piece of meat to fit in your mouth as possible.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How did you smoke that cigar? Do you have a punch?

EDIT-I didn't know you smoked cigars Cody. Do you actually have a humidor or do you just pick them up as you go.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by TurboGibbs
Sam Adams Light is one of my favorite beers now. It is different, smooth and good. Nothing like it. But, it isn't cheap for a drunkard like myself.
Coors light is still my mass quantity stand by that is middle of the road compramise with taste and price. I'm with you on almost all anheizer busch beers. Just not for me, no matter how much they spend on advertising convincing all the Dale Jr fans to drink it.......except me. I like him but not his sponsor. Or should I say his old sponsor.

Cody, I should have expected you to try to find the biggest piece of meat to fit in your mouth as possible.

Ill have to try the sam adams.
Originally Posted by RandomHero
How did you smoke that cigar? Do you have a punch?

EDIT-I didn't know you smoked cigars Cody. Do you actually have a humidor or do you just pick them up as you go.
Punch? I have a normal cutter that I use for the smaller sticks, these Kubas I have to use a razor blade since my cutter is too small for them. I had a humidor until about a week ago when my dog knocked it off the table and it cracked the top. So I have been trying to smoke my stash before they dry out. Im going to buy a new one soon, probably only a 50 stick humi though, I never have more then 20 anyway. I really like the Acids and the Kaluhas, not a big fan of the 10$ a stick cigars.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71

Ill have to try the sam adams.

Punch? I have a normal cutter that I use for the smaller sticks, these Kubas I have to use a razor blade since my cutter is too small for them. I had a humidor until about a week ago when my dog knocked it off the table and it cracked the top. So I have been trying to smoke my stash before they dry out. Im going to buy a new one soon, probably only a 50 stick humi though, I never have more then 20 anyway. I really like the Acids and the Kaluhas, not a big fan of the 10$ a stick cigars.
**** I have 2 or 3 smaller humidors lying around I would have let you have had I known you needed it. I'm back up in Oklahoma now though. I left sunday.

Oh and the reason I asked about the punch is that the cigar looked like it hadn't been cut all the way.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:37 PM

Yeah I dont cut them square on the end, they hold together better if you leave a little chamfer on the end.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Yeah I dont cut them square on the end, they hold together better if you leave a little chamfer on the end.
Yea I use a punch for that reason. Sometimes it depends how I feel though.

Do you buy your smokes from Habana House on congress? Sorry to get off topic but I'm just curious.

Quick Reply: My Monday Night Football Dinner