Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

pizza bites, or whatever there called

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pizza bites, or whatever there called

you know those things they advertise on tv for kids as a snack. pizza roll ups or something. anyway, my wife bought a huge box of these things and i decided, i would like a snack and they look good. i pop some in the toaster oven. heat them as the instructions direct.

i remove and place on a plate. cool. they look good. cheese is coming out the sides of these things.

first f'ing bite, the cheese squirts out the sides of these things and burns the ever loving **** outa me. granted. i know they are hot. i took a gentle bite. easy going. then i hit the breaking point and this **** just splatters the sides of my face and bam. i am screaming like a school girl. my dog is hovering on the floor picking up the stuff thats falling outa my mouth and my beer is only inches away. i grab for it. it's almost empty. well, it is empty now and off to get a new one i go.

how the hell do kids eat these things. no wonder most teenages have red *** checks with pimples all over. they eat these damn things on a daily basis.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Pizza rolls, I was a damn teenager not too long a go and i got a little drunk and had alot of them, now I cant drink Jameson wiskey.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by goshawk23
you know those things they advertise on tv for kids as a snack. pizza roll ups or something. anyway, my wife bought a huge box of these things and i decided, i would like a snack and they look good. i pop some in the toaster oven. heat them as the instructions direct.

i remove and place on a plate. cool. they look good. cheese is coming out the sides of these things.

first f'ing bite, the cheese squirts out the sides of these things and burns the ever loving **** outa me. granted. i know they are hot. i took a gentle bite. easy going. then i hit the breaking point and this **** just splatters the sides of my face and bam. i am screaming like a school girl. my dog is hovering on the floor picking up the stuff thats falling outa my mouth and my beer is only inches away. i grab for it. it's almost empty. well, it is empty now and off to get a new one i go.

how the hell do kids eat these things. no wonder most teenages have red *** checks with pimples all over. they eat these damn things on a daily basis.

John...you really need some better way to spend your time.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Truck addict

dude, that **** burned bad. almost brought back memories when the gas can blew up on me when i was burning a stump. i'm a little sensative about it now! lol
Old 11-18-2005, 08:02 PM
TECH Addict

i know what you mean. those things get hot and by the time you can stand to eat them the middle is cold
Old 11-18-2005, 08:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive never really experienced anything like that... but i'm sure your not the only one that that's happened to... if that makes you feel any better.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Truck addict

it didn't stop me from heating some more up and eating them. they are quite tasty. i just know to wait for a little while now. lol
Old 11-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is funny as hell, sorry to hear ya got burnt up. I hear lawsuit......
Old 11-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Truck addict

nah, i couldn't lower myself to the level of that to sue. besides, it would be embarassing as hell to sue cause a pizza roll burned my lip. lol
Old 11-18-2005, 08:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Didn't you read the warning????

WARNING: Do not eat unless you are no older than 16 years of age. If you are between the ages of 16 and 20, consult a child of at least 8 to prepare properly. If you are over the age of 20, consult Dr. BudLight for at least 8 visits before consuming hot ******* pizza bites jackass!!!

Quick Reply: pizza bites, or whatever there called