Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Santa has come and gone what you get?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 02:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

i complained the other day to my grandma that i never get toys anymore so she got me a remote control car. so the last couple days ive been chasin my dog around house with it.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the wifey got me a craftsmen 204 piece tool set, a pair of channel locks, some screwdrivers. the inlaws got me a samsung blue-ray player, and planet earth movie. my mom gave me $300 to help pay for school. we took it pretty easy on christmas this year since we just bought a house about a month ago. good all in all
Old 12-27-2008, 05:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i got some fast orange, a roll of duct tape, a roll of electrical tape and a can of wd40 from my brother, a $100 check from my mom, a coat rack, $300 ikea gift card, and a few t-shirts from my dad, $100 from my gf's parents, a 50s style table and stools from my gf
Old 12-27-2008, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cttandy
Do what I did. Take the wife out with a .22 pistol. Make sure your way back in a field in no mans land. Tell her she can shoot the gun or stay there. After she shot the first round, she was addicted and wants her own gun. People fear what they don't understand. Once she saw how it worked, she was cool with it. Now she understands the place for guns.
Originally Posted by Onyx 02
I thought this was heading somewhere else.
i was thinkin the same thing when i started reading that, "wow he offed his wife and he's explaining on an open forum how he did it?" lol
Old 12-27-2008, 08:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by wastedrubber
i was thinkin the same thing when i started reading that, "wow he offed his wife and he's explaining on an open forum how he did it?" lol
No but it was kinda funny in a way that day. Also very dangerous. She has never been around guns at all, and I never thought about her waving the gun around. She turned and pointed the gun right at everyone that was over reloading by the trucks. I quickly raised her arm straight up and removed the gun from her. I had to explain nicely that you don't point any gun at anyone unless you plan to kill them. She cried for a little while but she still likes shooting. I am hoping to take her to a gun range some time the first of the year.

Oh, the gun she was pointing at them was a .380 loaded, one in the chamber, and hammer pulled back.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 135 Likes on 89 Posts

My wife got me a Lincoln ProMig 140, my parents gave me money to get a new air compressor and a full set of 2" ratchet straps for the trailer recently got and my little bro got me a new vice since my cheep Chinese pos finally bit the dust. It was a good Christmas for my garage.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:16 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cttandy
No but it was kinda funny in a way that day. Also very dangerous. She has never been around guns at all, and I never thought about her waving the gun around. She turned and pointed the gun right at everyone that was over reloading by the trucks. I quickly raised her arm straight up and removed the gun from her. I had to explain nicely that you don't point any gun at anyone unless you plan to kill them. She cried for a little while but she still likes shooting. I am hoping to take her to a gun range some time the first of the year.

Oh, the gun she was pointing at them was a .380 loaded, one in the chamber, and hammer pulled back.
I do not push the issue, she lets me mod the truck(slowly..very slowly), and spend time and money on my expensive guitar hobby. I do not understand it though, she grew up in the sticks as I did and her dad and brother shoot and reload their rounds, talk about it all the time, and I go huntin with them alot, and she expects me not to like guns. oh well, that rifle is a collecter's item and I am keepin it. sucks I got to get me a gun locker and keep it in the garage.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by fastrt
I do not push the issue, she lets me mod the truck(slowly..very slowly), and spend time and money on my expensive guitar hobby. I do not understand it though, she grew up in the sticks as I did and her dad and brother shoot and reload their rounds, talk about it all the time, and I go huntin with them alot, and she expects me not to like guns. oh well, that rifle is a collecter's item and I am keepin it. sucks I got to get me a gun locker and keep it in the garage.
My ex tried that kinda stuff. I guess I can understand. I just told the ex to stick it where the sun doesn't shine and that was the end of it.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:44 AM
TECH Addict

i got a 8 day trip to hawaii that i'm loving right now. im on the big island now. Have been on a few wild mo-ped adventures with my little bro. have a good new year guys. i'll be on a plane all damn night flying back
Old 12-28-2008, 04:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by $thatguy$
i got a 8 day trip to hawaii that i'm loving right now. im on the big island now. Have been on a few wild mo-ped adventures with my little bro. have a good new year guys. i'll be on a plane all damn night flying back
no sympathy here you lucky sob. Thats gotta be an awesome trip.

Quick Reply: Santa has come and gone what you get?