Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Sealy (Lonestar Raceway) Feb 1

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 04:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by v8
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah twas a shitty night
Old 02-02-2008, 05:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03-327Silverado
I got a new best of 13.9 @ 96... maybe it can go better if the damn track wasnt so shitty...

PLUS!! Zzebes let charlie take his truck down the track so i was like... hmm well ill let charlie take mine to to see if he can get a better time than me. So they line up and go... then a little past the 1/8th mile Beau's driveshaft blew up and Charlie tried to avoid it and the track was so unprepped that he lost control of it... got it in control again and then lost control again and hit the wall...

It isnt Charlies or anyones fault or anything... just kinda sucks lol but Charlie is taking care of me... hes an outstanding guy.

NEVER in my life am I going to that track again...
Holy Sh*t!!!!
Old 02-02-2008, 05:15 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

yeah i got a call about that last night from charlie. i was guna wait for you or charlie to bring it up. he feels really bad about it and is guna take care of it right. its just one of those things that comes with the territory. the same thing woulda happened to anyone else trying to dodge driveshafts on a slick track.

the weird thing is thats the 2nd driveshaft of beaus that that track has claimed. im willing to bet 100 bux that beau has a bent pinion from the first driveshaft coming loose. this time it took out the yoke too. GET RID OF THOSE ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFTS IMO
Old 02-02-2008, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99Silverado5.3
Holy Sh*t!!!!
yeah... they even made Beau leave his truck OUTSIDE the gate when they closed the track...

Yeah Charlie saw a hunk of metal flying at him he moved out of the way and he lost control and went like 90 degrees... he could see Beaus truck and he corrected it and got it back in line... then the track was prepped so shitty that the truck started to get squirrelly again and then it caught and went into the wall a little...

John Hennessey is a ****** ******** man... there wasn't even an ambulance ready over there... there wasn't even an ambulance there if anything happened...

I feel bad for Beau... i know how he feels though... I freakin ran all the way down the track to see what happened and saw 3 pieces of a driveshaft and i thought mine blew out again... but mine was painted and im like... "No way Beaus blew out again???????????"
Old 02-02-2008, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
yeah i got a call about that last night from charlie. i was guna wait for you or charlie to bring it up. he feels really bad about it and is guna take care of it right. its just one of those things that comes with the territory. the same thing woulda happened to anyone else trying to dodge driveshafts on a slick track.

the weird thing is thats the 2nd driveshaft of beaus that that track has claimed. im willing to bet 100 bux that beau has a bent pinion from the first driveshaft coming loose. this time it took out the yoke too. GET RID OF THOSE ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFTS IMO
Oh yeah Charlie is taking care of me 120% its already dropped off to get repaired actually. I mean thats drag racing like charlie said... **** happens but im not worried about it.

Oh yeah and im glad my truck is dropped cause when he went sideways like that and if it was stock height like Zzebes truck then... probably would of rolled
Old 02-02-2008, 05:23 PM
TECH Addict

Damn man, Sorry to hear about that.

F*ck sealy!
Old 02-02-2008, 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

ill see if i can get pictures up... from how hard he hit the wall it didnt turn out that bad
Old 02-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was pretty crappy of them to make Beaus truck stay outside the gate
Old 02-02-2008, 06:52 PM
12 Second Club

and theres the reason why I don't go there anymore...
Hell Charlie you remember how bad it was the last time I went out there...
I almost ate the wall twice..
right about the 1/8th mile mark...
Lonestar is a really shitty track IMO...

Sorry that happened to you and Charlie...

It's tobad you cant hold the track responsible for not properly prepping a track..
I mean I can understand if something happend, but if it's not prepped your asking for trouble!
Old 02-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

Wow... I just heard. I was gonna come out there last night. Glad I didn't

Quick Reply: Sealy (Lonestar Raceway) Feb 1