Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Some Shooting...

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 02:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ridnlow
Thats awesome.. I love Guns.. I am trying to get me a glock22 soon.. Im guessing you really like your XD??
I Love my XD!!!!
I like it alot more than a Glock and SW M&P because it fits in my hand alot better and it points natural for me.

Originally Posted by mabutler
Good looking guns and shooting.

I do a lot of skeet shooting, but have been thinking about getting a handgun and starting some target shooting. The XD's sure do look nice and a pretty good price too.
Thanks,, i love shooting..
I tied 2nd in the Nation in Skeet at a YHEC shooting competition about 3 years ago... i had my trusty $95 Winchester Ranger 120 12ga... Shooting against the rich kids and their $1500 over and unders...

Originally Posted by ZZebes
I love my XD .40 it's a well polished weapon that doesnt break down and i can clean the bitch fast. i cant wait for my Barret to show up
I absoltuly love mine... and i reload for it so its a heck of alot cheaper to shoot. Cleaning it is a breeze and only takes about 5 mintues.

Barrett???
Old 08-02-2007, 02:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NegraRCSB2X4auto
I don't hunt but maybe I do net a gun.
Yea i think everybody needs a gun,, and a knowledge of how and when to use it if the situation arises...
Believe me, I know!!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:57 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

<--- 4 time expert with the M16... at 200, 300, and 500 yds
Old 08-02-2007, 03:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
Barrett???
Yup, Found a guy locally selling a used Model 95 for 2 grand with a leupold scope. i couldnt pass it up since it is a 6k rifle and a 1k scope. rounds are nearly $2.00 a piece for .50BMG

Old 08-02-2007, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all you would have to do is point it at someone and they would be gone. So I guess at $2 a round it does a lot of sitting and not as much shooting.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:26 PM
TECH Addict

that bmg is bad ***. living in ca sucks *** , we cant own anything cool

i have a h&k .40 sub compact , and a remington 870 with a shortened barrel, folding stock and dual pistol grips. it gets alot of attention at the rang ebut is pretty usless for anything other than security.

id love to own an ar i have shot them in vegas with some ak's and those ar's own but the ak has some mean rounds.

im currently looking for a good 30-06
Old 08-02-2007, 08:56 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Originally Posted by 2004SSS
that bmg is bad ***. living in ca sucks *** , we cant own anything cool
i have a h&k .40 sub compact , and a remington 870 with a shortened barrel, folding stock and dual pistol grips. it gets alot of attention at the rang ebut is pretty usless for anything other than security.
id love to own an ar i have shot them in vegas with some ak's and those ar's own but the ak has some mean rounds.
im currently looking for a good 30-06
Ca sucks for firearms enthusiests. I had a similar 870 I would take it trap shooting, it was too easy with such a short barrel. This was my home defence weapon.

I sold my collection to help finance some of my mods.

7.62 NATO Israeli FAL Completely restored and actually quite boring to shoot. Looked great and got double takes at the ranges around here.

Custom shop Python, had one beautiful trigger, deadly accurate and a blast to shoot. If you've ever had a Python you know what I mean but they are picky eaters and need constant attention.

For 30-06 you can not beat the fun of a M1 Rifle. I think everyone should have 4 or 5 of them. This one happens to be barreled in 7.62 NATO by the USN, a rare collectable.

All in all I had ~28 long guns and a small collection of hand guns. I miss them.....
Old 08-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
Im looking at into XD sub 9s. I I would get a heaver round but since im in college, i cannot offord the cost of .45 ammo.
beau, i bought the XD9 Sub in OD green this past april. ended up getting it at one of the gun shows in Dallas for about 435 new with the case and accessories. Best purchase i have made in the gun department for sure! ammo is cheap too. later
Old 08-03-2007, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by trever1t
Ca sucks for firearms enthusiests. I had a similar 870 I would take it trap shooting, it was too easy with such a short barrel. This was my home defence weapon.

I sold my collection to help finance some of my mods.

7.62 NATO Israeli FAL Completely restored and actually quite boring to shoot. Looked great and got double takes at the ranges around here.

Custom shop Python, had one beautiful trigger, deadly accurate and a blast to shoot. If you've ever had a Python you know what I mean but they are picky eaters and need constant attention.

For 30-06 you can not beat the fun of a M1 Rifle. I think everyone should have 4 or 5 of them. This one happens to be barreled in 7.62 NATO by the USN, a rare collectable.

All in all I had ~28 long guns and a small collection of hand guns. I miss them.....
damn I like the python
Old 08-03-2007, 12:09 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Originally Posted by NegraRCSB2X4auto
damn I like the python
I've owned a couple and that one by far had the nicest action I've ever felt. I got $1250 for it.