Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

stock Ls1>blown foxbody

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 01:03 PM
The Wingman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowprocess
Bo wants to go to the track Saturday night for a rematch. Anybody want to help put in a tranny Saturday before dark.
I'll help if ya need it slow, I wanna see the truck run.. I got a Victor jr. air gap i'm gonna try out tommorrow night.. So lets make it an official track night.

As far as this mustang guy... Personally I think he's settin you up. For one he's from cleveland and those guys are f-in sneaky.. Did he ever let you look under the hood?? He'll gladly take a little ownage in front of our crew for one night , and then spray the house down and leave you with your junk in your hand when you or someone else lays down cash.. Word is around here that he's sick fast, or maybe its another white 5.0 with cowl hood and vortech s/c... Just doesn't make since..
Old 10-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Truck addict

well i'll say this, the two 2002 plus mustang gt's around here aren't nothing to sneeze at.

they both have juice and both are running the vortec s/c. i raced one and he got me by about 5 lengths or so in a marked quarter mile. i was not spraying him. the other one has been reported to run in the 10's when spraying.

either way, both are tough to beat. i would agree with lil rick on this. i think he set some cheese out there and is waiting for yall to take the bait.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:14 PM
The Wingman

Originally Posted by greyghost4x4
lol... you aitn gotta tell me... ive never felt my car raise up like that before... i think that very well could have been my 12.999 ive been lookin to get!
I'll pay your way, you just bring the slicks and your A game.. One of the guys I work with wants to see you run and frankly... I don't think I've ever seen slow's truck run in person... So somebody call mike and tell him to start preppin the track today so we'll have a chance of hookin tommorrow night...
Old 10-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Banging some gears

Originally Posted by LilRick
I'll pay your way, you just bring the slicks and your A game.. One of the guys I work with wants to see you run and frankly... I don't think I've ever seen slow's truck run in person... So somebody call mike and tell him to start preppin the track today so we'll have a chance of hookin tommorrow night...
hells ya.. tha'll work man.. maybe joey dont want to race or somethin
Old 10-06-2006, 01:22 PM
The Wingman

I still got those 10.5 slicks, wonder if an earlier 15" camaro wheel will fit?
Old 10-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Banging some gears

hmm.... i dunno? anyone on here know? slow?
Old 10-06-2006, 02:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by greyghost4x4
hmm.... i dunno? anyone on here know? slow?
No.

Bo isn't baiting ****. He can't drive the damn car that great.........period. Now why would he have went through the trouble of going to his house to get someone elses slicks, taking the time to install them, doing a top fuel burnout on a shitty road tearing the slicks up, then lose to a stock ss when no money was on the line? That would make zero sense. If he's sandbagging which some of you conspiracy theorists think, why has he sandbagged his only two races. No way that car is fast enough to be able to stay side by side with these other cars without letting everyone there know he's sandbagging. He's going to the track Saturday, so we'll see.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Banging some gears

Old 10-06-2006, 02:30 PM
The Wingman

Originally Posted by slowprocess
No.

Bo isn't baiting ****. He can't drive the damn car that great.........period. Now why would he have went through the trouble of going to his house to get someone elses slicks, taking the time to install them, doing a top fuel burnout on a shitty road tearing the slicks up, then lose to a stock ss when no money was on the line? That would make zero sense. If he's sandbagging which some of you conspiracy theorists think, why has he sandbagged his only two races. No way that car is fast enough to be able to stay side by side with these other cars without letting everyone there know he's sandbagging. He's going to the track Saturday, so we'll see.
Well after last nights show, everyone "assumes" he's slow but he thinks his car is fast which gives us the impression that he's just some guy with a fast mouth and a potentially fast car but doesn't know what to do with it. Now that Daniel and everyone else is confident that they can beat him with little effort, they will get a little cocky, talk a little ****, and start to wage money, and they still havent looked under the hood... The guy then proceeds to spray lets just say a hundred shot, and blast by daniel or whoever failed to see it coming... Because not only did you lose your money but you got hustled... and that makes it personal.. Not to mention that you talked **** and then got hustled and then got beat but now you look like an ***... I mean a retard can make a fox body go fast.. for example... BUTTERBEAN... I know, i know, it wasn't that fast... or was it eli? And we never hooked it on slicks... In short.. DONT JUST ASSUME HE'S SLOW.. Some people get more out of the hustle than they do the race and they WILL go through the extra effort just to prevail... He may be just another slow mustang tommorow night.. but keep in mind, they're out there. watching.. waiting... for some poor unsuspecting f-body to get cocky... DON'T BE THAT F-BODY... or truck!

Old 10-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Truck addict

i wasn't there and i dont' know the car personally. but you bring any fbody over here and play with either of the cars i talked about and you will get spanked. ok, you can spray them and you will beat one of the cars with his s/c. the other one you will lose too bar none. however if the mustang sprays you then bye bye camaro. i have gone to great lengths to make people think i'm slower than what i am. i.e. fake wires under the hood to show that my nitrous was not hooked up when it was indeed hooked up. why does someone do this, basically to look at the person they raced and see the expression on their face after they get skull drug. it isn't always about winning. it's about the total domination of another mans spirit. so would someone go home and get someone else's tires to tear up on the street? ask daniel. cause thats what he did. he ran someone elses tires to beat a mustang. so whats different about the other guy.

once again, i dont' know this car or the driver. just be carefull who you play with. they might be setting you up for a fall down the road.

Quick Reply: stock Ls1>blown foxbody