Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

stock Ls1>blown foxbody

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006 | 02:41 PM
Banging some gears

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LilRick
Well after last nights show, everyone "assumes" he's slow but he thinks his car is fast which gives us the impression that he's just some guy with a fast mouth and a potentially fast car but doesn't know what to do with it. Now that Daniel and everyone else is confident that they can beat him with little effort, they will get a little cocky, talk a little ****, and start to wage money, and they still havent looked under the hood... The guy then proceeds to spray lets just say a hundred shot, and blast by daniel or whoever failed to see it coming... Because not only did you lose your money but you got hustled... and that makes it personal.. Not to mention that you talked **** and then got hustled and then got beat but now you look like an ***... I mean a retard can make a fox body go fast.. for example... BUTTERBEAN... I know, i know, it wasn't that fast... or was it eli? And we never hooked it on slicks... In short.. DONT JUST ASSUME HE'S SLOW.. Some people get more out of the hustle than they do the race and they WILL go through the extra effort just to prevail... He may be just another slow mustang tommorow night.. but keep in mind, they're out there. watching.. waiting... for some poor unsuspecting f-body to get cocky... DON'T BE THAT F-BODY... or truck!

not gettin cocky by any means... just sayin that the car will never be at its full potential with that guy drivin it... the car is faster than mine no doubt... but the driver is not!
Old 10-06-2006 | 03:19 PM
The Wingman

no no, not calling anyone cocky or anything, just sayin don't underestimate him, and more importantly the car...
Old 10-06-2006 | 03:39 PM
Banging some gears

no no, not calling anyone cocky or anything, just sayin don't underestimate him, and more importantly the car...

whatever... dont ever talk to me again.... i hate and your john deere
Old 10-06-2006 | 04:08 PM
The Wingman

Hah A Ha, Puff Puff Puff Tick Tick...
Old 10-06-2006 | 04:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well after last nights show, everyone "assumes" he's slow but he thinks his car is fast which gives us the impression that he's just some guy with a fast mouth and a potentially fast car but doesn't know what to do with it. Now that Daniel and everyone else is confident that they can beat him with little effort, they will get a little cocky, talk a little ****, and start to wage money, and they still havent looked under the hood... The guy then proceeds to spray lets just say a hundred shot, and blast by daniel or whoever failed to see it coming... Because not only did you lose your money but you got hustled... and that makes it personal.. Not to mention that you talked **** and then got hustled and then got beat but now you look like an ***... I mean a retard can make a fox body go fast.. for example... BUTTERBEAN... I know, i know, it wasn't that fast... or was it eli? And we never hooked it on slicks... In short.. DONT JUST ASSUME HE'S SLOW.. Some people get more out of the hustle than they do the race and they WILL go through the extra effort just to prevail... He may be just another slow mustang tommorow night.. but keep in mind, they're out there. watching.. waiting... for some poor unsuspecting f-body to get cocky... DON'T BE THAT F-BODY... or truck!

Did you just bring up BUTTERBEAN and a fast foxbody in the same sentence?!?! That was like a 15 second car.
Old 10-06-2006 | 05:21 PM
The Wingman

Yeah, i had to throw in a little humor... With the gears and slicks... ehhh.. 14.8... ha ha.. Ask Eli.. Ask him what his truck ran, and then subtract 2 or 3 car links...
Old 10-07-2006 | 08:10 AM
Teching In

Looks like the g'ville track wont be running tonight guys, dont waste your time coming over if you were planning on it, dont know why, but a guy who works the track, aaron bailey says its a no go
Old 10-07-2006 | 09:32 AM
TECH Addict

I agree with the idea that one should never underestimate a Fox body Mustang. I know a guy who would make certain he LOST races until the pot got high enough. It was to the point he had to fake engine damage just to get races and then, to the point people simply wouldn't race him. He got so upset by this, he built a LINCOLN MarkVII and hustled that one. Almost anyone would race that one and he'd make it close to some, not so much with others. Then the cashflow would begin. When it got to around 10K with side betting, he'd unleash it. It ran 10's!

Once people caught on to that car, he built a NOVA with another guy and claimed to only drive it, but not have ownership. He lost races like always. Heck, I even raced him. When that happened, I put no money on it and beat him twice. Race three, people(still not me) were placing bets on how bad it would be. He suckered the lot of them and beat me by 2 cars or so. My car ran 11's without slicks at the time and everyone around knew this. They had no expectations he'd win. He knew all too well he was in a 10 second car.

The other side though... With a decent build and a Vortec under the hood, I've seen coupe run 10's. To beat a stock SS after giving 5 lengths... He'd need to be well into the 11's and maybe that car only has low 12's in it. That would tell me it's no surprise it lost. But if he's sandbagging, standby.