Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Ted Nudget is my HERO

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 01:34 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by BradS
He isnt off his rocker at all. He is what america is based on and should be.
youve never seen his hunting shows? he's not normal to say the least he is an awesome patriot though and ALOT smarter than most give him credit for. i like how he will just blurt things out without thinking about it and somehow in the end it makes perfect sense.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:40 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

BWAHAHAHAHAH

J.H. Huebert: Ted Nugent owes no apologies
Gun-grabbing politicians deserve to be target of rocker's rant.
By J.H. HUEBERT
Attorney, adjunct faculty member with the Ludwig Von Mises Institute

Rocker Ted Nugent has attracted attention lately with a video shot during his recent concert at Anaheim's House of Blues.

In the video, which has made the rounds online and on television, Nugent stands onstage with an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle in each hand. First he tells of his recent visit to Chicago, during which he claims he said to Sen. Barack Obama, "Hey, Obama! You might want to suck on one of these [guns], you punk!" Nugent adds, "Obama, he's a piece of s---, and I told him to suck on my machine gun. Let's hear it for him!"

Nugent then relays details of a recent visit to New York, during which he putatively conveyed a similar message to another Democratic presidential candidate, Sen. Hillary Clinton: "Hey, Hillary! You might want to ride one of these [guns]into the sunset, you worthless b----!" Then he shares similar messages he said he was planning to deliver to California Democratic Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer during his concert tour of the Golden State.

[SIZE=5]In the video, the crowd seems wholly receptive
see people do beleave....all you see is clinton news network **** though (CNN). most news stations are democratic based and put a blindfold over the general population
Old 09-21-2007, 05:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
youve never seen his hunting shows? he's not normal to say the least he is an awesome patriot though and ALOT smarter than most give him credit for. i like how he will just blurt things out without thinking about it and somehow in the end it makes perfect sense.

So he is extremely passionate about hunting. Hell I got a friend that sucks the air out of the deers nose when he kills one because he believes the spirit of the deer will help him be more invisible to other deer (yea I know it was in a movie or something but this dudt really does it LOL)

Id love to go hunting with Ted --- Id love to do his survival thing he does with city folk. Hell Id like to do his wife too LMAO
Old 09-21-2007, 05:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love his speeches. He is absolutly smarter than most people give him credit for and my views are side by side with his. I believe the great people who defend our nation would also agree with him. If anyone saw the letter he wrote after the virginia tech massacre, it woudl really change your mind and I guarantee that after reading it, you will see what kind of bullshit these people are putting out there. On a side not, I was good friends with his neice and we went to High School together, I was always hoping she would bring him in for a career day LOL.