Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Ted Nuget gets it!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 11:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Totally agree with all that, but am still pissed. All of his examples were totally new to me, that our wonderful media never made week-long tributes to these folks who actually saved lives instead of took them away. It seems that if you crave the limelight, go out and do something terrible rather than something wonderful. That's what pisses me off. Preach on Ted
Old 04-24-2007, 02:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Save your money boys, the South is goin to Rise AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait.... wrong statement...

< I want a Confederate Flag to be here

Hahaha, i love guns! I got my first Rifle when i was 5yrs old!
Daisy .22, Yea they made a .22LR. Still got it too!

Ive started shooting competition and the STS install has taking a back seat... Have thought about seriously selling it and saving my money. It might be fun to go fast, but The way Gas prices are goin its about time to say screw Fast, plant a garden and stay home! Get the Stills back goin ya know...

Just got a Dillon 550L so now im reloading about 1000rds a day....

Ammo will Speak Louder that Money one day..
Ive been called Paranoid before, Its just fun to reload
Im Ready...
well maybe not...
still got 4600 .223s to reload.......

Midwayusa.com is staying in buisness just from my orders...... They stay backordered on all the crap i try to order I order so much i dont even have to give them my info....

Bushmaster AR-15 /.223
Springfield Armory XD /.40
Remington 700 /.22-250
Winchester 120 Ranger /12 gauge
2 Ruger 10/22's

alot others but i got a SHTF situation covered... anything from 2feet to 800yds... hehe

Dockrocker has seen a portion of my ammo stash... its enough for our troops for a couple weeks..

I cant stand these Idiots in Goverment!!!!
They make all the stupid laws...
Guess they never thought about after Drugs are made Illegal that they just go away...
How much drugs are used in the US in one day? How many people die from drugs in one day just in the US? They are illegal but my gosh they are everywhere!! I would be willing to bet in 5 minutes i could get my hands on some if i wanted to.

Last statement from the semirant...

Gun Control=One Shot, One Kill.....

What part of the consitution say?

Something about overthrowing the Goverment and instating a more well formed type of goverment?

Last edited by nonnieselman; 04-24-2007 at 02:46 AM.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Rocker
A few years back, an assistant principal at Pearl High School in Mississippi, which was a gun-free zone, retrieved his legally owned Colt .45 from his car and stopped a Columbine wannabe from continuing his massacre at another school after he had killed two and wounded more at Pearl.
I dont remember hearing about this... i know a friend of mine started stepping when he saw the tard pull the 30-30 out of his coat.. didnt hear too much about this ordeal.