Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Top Gear guys get owned in alabama

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 06:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Country and Western is rubbish" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's pretty funny but its too bad they didn't get their asses kicked. I never did like those teabaggers or Top Gear.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personnally like Top Gear. I think they test out some really cool stuff. Gotta say though, that wasn't the best idea they've ever had. Good thing they stuck to the main roads where rednecks don't employ the use of 12 gauge shotguns.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by meatwad
I like those guys too, but damn. You could easily flip that around though, in south London call someone a ******, and you get your ***** chopped off by a very large unpleasant man named Francis. "oy get over ere ya pansy!" So its not as if there aren't crazy people in England. Watch "lock stock and 2 smoking barrels".

Alabama man! He'll jump out of a pick-up and brain you with a rock. Alabama man!
Not available in any store, just drive to 'bama dumbass.
lol I got drunk at a crawfish boil at my dad's buddy's crawfish boil. It was a company boil and geologists from all over were there. I got the bright idea to call the smart-assed Irish man a "mick." Yea, i didnt get my *** kicked but i was informed that i fucked up.

Last edited by FarmerBeau; 02-14-2007 at 02:54 PM. Reason: I am an idiot...that is all.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:17 AM
Fast lane preferred

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
I got drunk at a crawfish

What did it do to you? It held its claws up and said "I pinch" didn't it. Don't worry Beau, I got your back.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Sexy Party Mod

I fixy.

Thanks! "no pinch, no pinch, no pinch"
Old 02-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Teching In

OMG!!

I saw Topgear last Sunday when it was aired on the BBC!! (I live in England)

I cannot believed the state of Alabama! Why on earth would they get so offended if a bird became Prime Minister, or if someone guy fancies being taken up the OXO tower by blokes?

Big culture difference I think!!
Old 02-14-2007, 04:06 PM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Emily-Elizabeth
OMG!!

I saw Topgear last Sunday when it was aired on the BBC!! (I live in England)

I cannot believed the state of Alabama! Why on earth would they get so offended if a bird became Prime Minister, or if someone guy fancies being taken up the OXO tower by blokes?

Big culture difference I think!!

Big culture difference for sure!
Old 02-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Sweet! A BRIT! Where is Devon? I visited London for a few weeks and stayed in Southwark (could see the OXO tower standing on the Tames Bridge- must be huge! ) then another place that i cant remember. Southwark was kind of a lower end part of town but the tube was badass in that it could take you anywhere.

I loved it. Pints, Bangers and Mash, Fish and chips were amazing. There is definately a different culture but it was fun! I cant wait to go back. Hopefully gonna be going back in a few summers but i also want to go to Ireland and Scottland. I want to go to a keg toss and get ****** wasted!!!!
Old 02-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
Sweet! A BRIT! Where is Devon? I visited London for a few weeks and stayed in Southwark (could see the OXO tower standing on the Tames Bridge- must be huge! ) then another place that i cant remember. Southwark was kind of a lower end part of town but the tube was badass in that it could take you anywhere.

I loved it. Pints, Bangers and Mash, Fish and chips were amazing. There is definately a different culture but it was fun! I cant wait to go back. Hopefully gonna be going back in a few summers but i also want to go to Ireland and Scottland. I want to go to a keg toss and get ****** wasted!!!!
LOL!! I am about to move closer to London, Essex to be exact. Finishing my application to London Underground as we speak.

I am not sure if you get the OXO tower euphansium... LOL!! My sister lived in Southwark up until a few months ago.

Bangers and Mash, Bubble and Squeak you got to love my capital.

Scotland is nothing special, just a load of blokes in skirts having welly wanging competions. The only time I went there the hotel caught fire and I had to stand around outside in my nicknacks... Devon is the place to be!!
Old 02-14-2007, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Different culture for sure.

Not to ruffle your feathers but i'm sure i'd get a similar reaction if I painted on my car and rode around in some of the rougher parts of England with "only Queers play cricket", "The Queen is worthless" etc...

Quick Reply: Top Gear guys get owned in alabama