Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Truck addict....?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it will be close for both of yall. a4 vs m6. slowpo you need that ls6 intake, cutout and gears and yall will be even right. then it will be interesting to see who is the faster of the two.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by goshawk23
it will be close for both of yall. a4 vs m6. slowpo you need that ls6 intake, cutout and gears and yall will be even right. then it will be interesting to see who is the faster of the two.
You should have seen the look on his face when I snuck that full bottle outside into the truck and cracked it open a hair to make a little noise. It looked something like this..... from the usual.....
Old 03-02-2006, 01:08 PM
TECH Addict

hahaha damn sounds like i missed out on some good fun last night
Old 03-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Owned by love

Originally Posted by slowprocess
Just as big as someone with a modded slp 6 speed 01 SS having to play catchup on a auto 00 SS with stock exhaust and two people in it on a 10 roll. That cutout ain't going to do **** when compared to flowing through a Borla catback. Also that 300 lb guy was the only reason you were hooking at those speeds, so its a no win situation there. When I'm mod for mod on you, I think you might be surprised that you ain't gonna pull like that anymore. How come we didn't go from a dig last night? Bet you won't race up to 150+.

1. nothing on my car is slp except the dash plaque

2. modded? lid and cutout..wow..

2.5 u had bondo with u... thats like 100lbs soakin wet

3. ever punched a m6 from a roll at TEN MPH!!!! thats like 500 rpms!!car barely stays alive... I raced "your race" and still as soon as i gained some rpms i blew your t tops off

4. on ls1's a cutout adds .1-.2 in 1/4 thats a FACT reguardless of what catback u got

5. i ALWAYS hook on a roll, 300lbs is .3 added in the 1/4 ....why do u think i always wanna run my car from a roll?? no wear on my clutch, tires, and hella torque

6. didn't go from a dig last night b/c 1) already DESTROYED u from a dig so i got nothin to prove there 2) why burn up what is left of my clutch and tires when it won't even be a race?

7. mod for mod??? u got whisper lid , i got MTI..... i got a catback, u don't....get one so we can be mod for mod..... wow .... thats gonna be one hellacious catback to make up for that *** draggin that hath been laid upon you...

8. 150 mph race? how bout 160? think u were pullin on me @ 135? ha ha ha probably so since i was in 4th gear @3500 rpms on a curve tryin to survive rather than win a top end race on a 2 lane curvy highway.... mr. ""my race is in the 1/4 mile, I don't care nothing about goin 150+""

9. Chris is comin home today... BET u wont race that lt1 that u been avoiding for some reason...

that is all slow process = ruthleSS m6
Old 03-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Truck addict

damn, sounds like slopro got his *** handed to him and is now afraid to run a lt1 that barely beat me back when i was a stock truck. the plot thickens on "the days in hazard county"
Old 03-02-2006, 01:32 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I bet with a stall things may be different but all I have is a slow 4wd, so Im not gonna stir the **** pot too mutch.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Owned by love

Originally Posted by goshawk23
the plot thickens on "the days in hazard county"
slowpro will post after the tampon break
Old 03-02-2006, 01:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ruthleSS M6
1. nothing on my car is slp except the dash plaque

2. modded? lid and cutout..wow..

2.5 u had bondo with u... thats like 100lbs soakin wet

3. ever raced a m6 from a roll at TEN MPH!!!! thats like 500 rpms... I
raced "your race" and still as soon as i gained some rpms i blew your t tops off

4. on ls1's a cutout adds .1-.2 in 1/4 thats a FACT reguardless of what catback u got

5. i ALWAYS hook on a roll, 300lbs is .3 added in the 1/4 ....why do u think i always wanna run my car from a roll?? no wear on my clutch, tires, and hella torque

6. didn't go from a dig last night b/c 1) already DESTROYED u from a dig so i got nothin to prove there 2) why burn up what is left of my clutch and tires when it won't even be a race?

7. mod for mod??? u got whisper lid , i got MTI..... i got a catback, u don't....get one so we can be mod for mod..... wow .... thats gonna be one hellacious catback to make up for that *** draggin that hath been laid upon you...

8. 150 mph race? how bout 160? think u were pullin on me @ 135? ha ha ha probably so since i was in 4th gear @3500 rpms on a curve tryin to survive rather than win a top end race on a 2 lane curvy highway.... mr. ""my race is in the 1/4 mile, I don't care nothing about goin 150+""

9. Chris is comin home today... BET u wont race that lt1 that u been avoiding for some reason...

that is all slow process = ruthleSS m6

1. POSER SLP SS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

2. Lid, cutout, and ls6 intake......twice the mods as me.

3. You caught me alittle below 100, not hardly blowing the t-tops off. My race is from a dig....btw.

5. You ain't making "hella" torque if you can hook those bald *** tires at a 30 roll with a 6 speed.......period. You always want to race "frum roll" because you watch too much fast and the furious!!!!

6. So you can destroy my car from a dig on a burnt *** clutch, but you can get about 4 cars on me from a 30 roll......does that even make sense?!?!

7. You're shifting out a ton higher than I am, you ever heard of torque management(I doubt it), you're making power in the higher rpms thanks to the ls6 intake, and yes catbacks do a ton compared to a stock exhaust.

8. So, you were letting off so that's why I was reeling you in on the big end. Oh, I see......I can't help it you were pissing your pants when I went around you in that curve.

9. I ain't scared of that damn LT1....I will put as many cars on him as I'm going to put on your car with dirty.....most likely more cause it will be a whole lot more challenge that Ruthless vs dirty.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Old 03-02-2006, 02:03 PM
Truck addict

Quick Reply: Truck addict....?