Truck addict....?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 02:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-02-2006, 02:26 PM
On The Tree

Is somebody INTRIGUED!!!!!! Damn got to love this ****. I can't wait for this weekend aint no telling whats gonna happen. Maybe the ole Stealth will be ready by next weekend, then maybe I can play a lil bit with yall...
Old 03-02-2006, 02:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by twin_turbo20
Is somebody INTRIGUED!!!!!! Damn got to love this ****. I can't wait for this weekend aint no telling whats gonna happen. Maybe the ole Stealth will be ready by next weekend, then maybe I can play a lil bit with yall...
He don't even know what can of worms he's just opened......
Old 03-02-2006, 02:36 PM
On The Tree

HAHA I knew that when I first started reading on page 1 very first post. I need to buy me a wet suit to cover my whole body up cause this **** is gonna get deeper than hell, the way its going.. but got to love it though. I mean what else would we be doing, you know it aint **** to do around here. Hell I am ready to race somebody on foot now. I ran down to blain road yesterday so i am good to go today.....
Old 03-02-2006, 02:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by twin_turbo20
HAHA I knew that when I first started reading on page 1 very first post. I need to buy me a wet suit to cover my whole body up cause this **** is gonna get deeper than hell, the way its going.. but got to love it though. I mean what else would we be doing, you know it aint **** to do around here. Hell I am ready to race somebody on foot now. I ran down to blain road yesterday so i am good to go today.....
I'm still nursing the hammie back up. We can always get everyone over for a bench press contest.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

**** give me a few beers I will try anything. Think we going to DSU and workout. Then I am coming back this away. Prally come holla at yall and see what the plan is. And still have to talk to joey's *** tonight to..
Old 03-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Owned by love

Originally Posted by slowprocess
1. POSER SLP SS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

2. Lid, cutout, and ls6 intake......twice the mods as me.

3. You caught me alittle below 100, not hardly blowing the t-tops off. My race is from a dig....btw.

5. You ain't making "hella" torque if you can hook those bald *** tires at a 30 roll with a 6 speed.......period. You always want to race "frum roll" because you watch too much fast and the furious!!!!

6. So you can destroy my car from a dig on a burnt *** clutch, but you can get about 4 cars on me from a 30 roll......does that even make sense?!?!

7. You're shifting out a ton higher than I am, you ever heard of torque management(I doubt it), you're making power in the higher rpms thanks to the ls6 intake, and yes catbacks do a ton compared to a stock exhaust.

8. So, you were letting off so that's why I was reeling you in on the big end. Oh, I see......I can't help it you were pissing your pants when I went around you in that curve.

9. I ain't scared of that damn LT1....I will put as many cars on him as I'm going to put on your car with dirty.....most likely more cause it will be a whole lot more challenge that Ruthless vs dirty.
1. "twice the "mods" as me" catback and intake ooh

2. umm....i caught u @ little below 100??? ur joking right.... when i got sideways and almost hit you when i came by you was because i got swirly when i hit SECOND .... show me an ls1 that shifts into 2nd @ 100 mph DIRR!!

3. if your race is from a dig, how come u were digging up your pride and dignity after the race last week? and how come your so into high end races now???

6. So you can destroy my car from a dig on a burnt *** clutch, but you can get about 4 cars on me from a 30 roll......does that even make sense?!?!.
4. yes, makes great sense. when i raced you from a dig i had my cutout open and had 300 less pounds in the car with me

5. You ain't making "hella" torque if you can hook those bald *** tires at a 30 roll with a 6 speed.......period. You always want to race "frum roll" because you watch too much fast and the furious!!!!
U know just as well as I do that ls1s have great torque @ mid range speed... maybe not as much as "dirty this dirty that bla bla bla dirty bla bla dirty dirty bet u wont race dirty , bla bla bla dirty dirty bla bla"

5. I wasn't letting off @ 135 mph , but i didn't know we were gonna do a top end run til we just kept getting faster and faster... sorry i value my life and danny poo's (greyghost) . "It's not fast and the furious, we can run at the track, i'm only interested in 0-100mph bla bla bla ".... where have i heard that before?? If i would've known i wouldnt have shifted into 5th @ 3500 rpm .. i told u. i'll run you top end name the place & time

6. hmm....not scared of the lt1 huh... if i can recall he called ya out the last two weekends and u would have no part of it

*when its all said and done i'm 3-0.... the rest is just excuses.... i never called anybody out.... hell i thought "i'm not racing you again till i can beat you" was still in effect..... must've got ahold of some liquid confidence last night

7. that is all ... once again slowprocess ruthless m6
Old 03-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Owned by love

"maybe my unintelligence will be overshadowed by my poorly photoshopped pictures"
ha ha ha ha ha

the top one of those is a borla, the next one is the car club (that you said you were getting) the next one is in memory of kyle , and the last one is my dsu parking sticker. sue me. you should know them by heart, thats all you see when we line them up
Old 03-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Truck addict

you girls are funny
Old 03-02-2006, 03:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ruthleSS M6
1. "twice the "mods" as me" catback and intake ooh

2. umm....i caught u @ little below 100??? ur joking right.... when i got sideways and almost hit you when i came by you was because i got swirly when i hit SECOND .... show me an ls1 that shifts into 2nd @ 100 mph DIRR!!

3. if your race is from a dig, how come u were digging up your pride and dignity after the race last week? and how come your so into high end races now???

4. yes, makes great sense. when i raced you from a dig i had my cutout open and had 300 less pounds in the car with me

U know just as well as I do that ls1s have great torque @ mid range speed... maybe not as much as "dirty this dirty that bla bla bla dirty bla bla dirty dirty bet u wont race dirty , bla bla bla dirty dirty bla bla"

5. I wasn't letting off @ 135 mph , but i didn't know we were gonna do a top end run til we just kept getting faster and faster... sorry i value my life and danny poo's (greyghost) . "It's not fast and the furious, we can run at the track, i'm only interested in 0-100mph bla bla bla ".... where have i heard that before?? If i would've known i wouldnt have shifted into 5th @ 3500 rpm .. i told u. i'll run you top end name the place & time

6. hmm....not scared of the lt1 huh... if i can recall he called ya out the last two weekends and u would have no part of it

*when its all said and done i'm 3-0.... the rest is just excuses.... i never called anybody out.... hell i thought "i'm not racing you again till i can beat you" was still in effect..... must've got ahold of some liquid confidence last night

7. that is all ... once again slowprocess ruthless m6

Let's stick to the facts at hand here.

1. I called you out in the truck, came over to your house, and you wouldn't race me. You've been scared to line up with the truck the entire time. You pulled the insurance excuse(yet you race other slower cars), you pulled the tires excuse(yet you race slower cars), and you've pulled the clutch excuse(yet you race slower cars).

2. You haven't raced anybody credible when it comes to mods. You race slower cars so you can win and be AWESOME. You were scared to death I put nitrous on my car, because it would have been your first loss, and we all know M6 SS can't lose!!!

3. If you come to the Shootout, you're going to get beat by every truck there, unless you line up with Bondo or happen to find another bolt on truck.

4. You've never ridden in anything fast, so I guess its pretty easy to believe your car is, in fact, fast. Low 13s is not fast unless you're running on 4 cylinders.

5. My car is slow, so you've still beat NOBODY. Stick to racing stock autos, LT1s, and slow *** mustangs, but leave the real race cars alone.

6. If you really want me to beat you in my car, get your video camera ready, come out to the house Saturday, and I will beat you.......period.

Quick Reply: Truck addict....?