Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Truck addict....?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oooooooh. some fightin words there. you heard it right folks. saturday there will be a rumble between the pewter SS of ruthleSS and the pewter SS of Slowprocess. The saga continues....how will it end? time will tell.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by goshawk23
oooooooh. some fightin words there. you heard it right folks. saturday there will be a rumble between the pewter SS of ruthleSS and the pewter SS of Slowprocess. The saga continues....how will it end? time will tell.
Only if he wants to lose.....there have been no serious races yet, and high 13s is starting to feel way too slow. The truck is going under the knife really soon, so the car is getting yet another hand me down...compliments of TCI.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ruthleSS M6
"maybe my unintelligence will be overshadowed by my poorly photoshopped pictures"
ha ha ha ha ha

the top one of those is a borla, the next one is the car club (that you said you were getting) the next one is in memory of kyle , and the last one is my dsu parking sticker. sue me. you should know them by heart, thats all you see when we line them up
You also forgot your Dale Earnhart edition sticker, ram air sticker, and the SLP sticker. 50 x 3 = 150 extra horses!!!!
Old 03-02-2006, 04:26 PM
Owned by love

Originally Posted by slowprocess
Let's stick to the facts at hand here.

1. I called you out in the truck, came over to your house, and you wouldn't race me. You've been scared to line up with the truck the entire time. You pulled the insurance excuse(yet you race other slower cars), you pulled the tires excuse(yet you race slower cars), and you've pulled the clutch excuse(yet you race slower cars).

2. You haven't raced anybody credible when it comes to mods. You race slower cars so you can win and be AWESOME. You were scared to death I put nitrous on my car, because it would have been your first loss, and we all know M6 SS can't lose!!!

3. If you come to the Shootout, you're going to get beat by every truck there, unless you line up with Bondo or happen to find another bolt on truck.

4. You've never ridden in anything fast, so I guess its pretty easy to believe your car is, in fact, fast. Low 13s is not fast unless you're running on 4 cylinders.

5. My car is slow, so you've still beat NOBODY. Stick to racing stock autos, LT1s, and slow *** mustangs, but leave the real race cars alone.

6. If you really want me to beat you in my car, get your video camera ready, come out to the house Saturday, and I will beat you.......period.
once again, your changing the subject......

this post has nothing to do with ANYTHING except my car and yours...

1. I didn't want to race your truck on a busted up *** country two lane road... when you raced the lt1 that day you were all over the road trying to hook up and i'd be doing the same... not a smart thing to do with liability insurance. Yes i raced slower cars b/c they don't spin sideways for 60 feet off the launch. My tires were in worse shape then than they are now . i put some more used ones on there now b/c thats all i can afford. My clutch was slipping when i raced u the first time .. after that i said i wouldn't race anyone from the dig til i get it fixed , and i havent . thats why i would only race u from a roll last night b/c i'm not dumping the clutch from a dead stop on a roll race.

2. Your right, i havent raced anyone credible when it comes to mods. Never said i did. I don't race slower cars to try to be "awesome" and i've never claimed to be. If they come up to me snorting at a red light its funny to see their face when i beat them b/c most mustang / vette guys think they're invinsible. I'm not scared of u putting nitrous on your car, i just think its funny that u can **** and moan about me having a catback but u seem to constantly throw the nitrous deal in my face... i told u u would kill me with spray.. there was never any question about that.. when i beat you i NEVER talk **** unless u get on the board talking noise first.

3. thunder shootout has nothing to do with this conversation.. i will probably get killed by 90% of the trucks on here. Never denied that. Never called anyone out.

4. never said my car is "fast" .... but when you talk noise of coarse i'm bring up the fact that i beat u... If i thought i was fast now i wouldn't be putting cam/springs/rods , nitrous, gears etc on this summer

5. Hey u wanted to race me after putting your lid on so we raced. had nothing to do with trying to race "real race cars"

6. saturday huh.... so your gonna run put the nitrous on the car cause u can't stand the fact that your car got owned by a car that only has a catback more than u... my slow ls1... hmmmm......

that is all
Old 03-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Owned by love

You also forgot your Dale Earnhart edition sticker, ram air sticker, and the SLP sticker. 50 x 3 = 150 extra horses!!!!

u sure do talk noise about stickers for someone who's buying the full 35th anniversary vinyl stripe kit

POSER 35th ANNIV. !!!

o yeah, them red brake calipers u got add about 200 rwhp

its cool though... i'd be grumpy if i had a full time job makin good $$$ and i was getting owned by a broke college student on a regular basis

Last edited by ruthleSS M6; 03-02-2006 at 04:47 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Owned by love

Only if he wants to lose.....

Oh no!!!
Not Nitrous!! then you'll have ""twice the mods as me"" almost as much more hp as my catback
where have i heard that before
Old 03-02-2006, 05:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

once again, your changing the subject......

this post has nothing to do with ANYTHING except my car and yours...
Wrong...this post started with your car against Dirty, not SS vs SS

1. I didn't want to race your truck on a busted up *** country two lane road... when you raced the lt1 that day you were all over the road trying to hook up and i'd be doing the same... not a smart thing to do with liability insurance. Yes i raced slower cars b/c they don't spin sideways for 60 feet off the launch. My tires were in worse shape then than they are now . i put some more used ones on there now b/c thats all i can afford. My clutch was slipping when i raced u the first time .. after that i said i wouldn't race anyone from the dig til i get it fixed , and i havent . thats why i would only race u from a roll last night b/c i'm not dumping the clutch from a dead stop on a roll race.
Excuses, excuses, excuses.....Chris spun as bad as I did on street tires, but you always raced him for a sure victory. You should own a SUPRA for those mad tight roll races, yo!

If they come up to me snorting at a red light its funny to see their face when i beat them b/c most mustang / vette guys think they're invinsible.
As do some M6 SS owners that never lose to said mustangs/vettes

I'm not scared of u putting nitrous on your car
Yes you are, or you would have not had a problem racing me when we first designated the day(on a Saturday)

when i beat you i NEVER talk **** unless u get on the board talking noise first.
Look up...you were the first one to bring up our "race" in the first place, and you extremely overstated the "killing" you laid down on my car. Everyone now thinks you have an 8 second MONSTER pulling the tires like Pain the way you put football fields on my car.

i will probably get killed by 90% of the trucks on here.Never called anyone out.
Now you don't think I honestly believe that statement do you? You have it in your head that you're going to walk my truck...nitrous or no nitrous, and I'm not exactly one of the slowest on this board, so there's no way you feel that 90% of the trucks here will beat you. Tell that BS to another. You've called my truck out several inconvenient times.

never said my car is "fast" .... but when you talk noise of coarse i'm bring up the fact that i beat u... If i thought i was fast now i wouldn't be putting cam/springs/rods , nitrous, gears etc on this summer
Not directly, but have made several statements refering to how slow mine is. We'll see if you ball up and get all of that stuff done. I don't see clutch,tranny,rearend,driveshaft, injectors,tune,gaskets,12 bolt,etc. on that list......Looks like you're leaving out a few necessities. It will take at least $2000 to get that rearend to hold up to a cam only LS1, what do you think its going to do on a cam/nitrous motor? You have about $2000+ worth of mods/labor listed there, and that doesn't include anything I listed above. Bye Bye money!!!!!

saturday huh.... so your gonna run put the nitrous on the car cause u can't stand the fact that your car got owned by a car that only has a catback more than u... my slow ls1... hmmmm......
Here's where the ls1/4l60e ignorance stands out the most. Do you really think my stock 4l60e tranny is going to launch out and shift out higher than your M6 with terrible gears and no tune. I guess the LS6 intake you have and everybody is dying to jump on in the "tech" parts section doesn't flow any better than my stock ls1 intake? To have owned a ls1 camaro as long as you, you sure don't know what mods does what. I bet you think my EGR helps my horsepower gains as well, eh?
Old 03-02-2006, 05:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

u sure do talk noise about stickers for someone who's buying the full 35th anniversary vinyl stripe kit

POSER 35th ANNIV. !!!

o yeah, them red brake calipers u got add about 200 rwhp

its cool though... i'd be grumpy if i had a full time job makin good $$$ and i was getting owned by a broke college student on a regular basis
Who ever said I was getting the anniversary stickers? I'm getting the antique series, which came on no stock ss. Unlike the SLP/Dale Earnhart edition 01 Pewter SS. Maybe you could save one of the paint chips off the fender or hood for me so I could color match my calipers to the car.

That makes me wonder a few things. How is it a broke college student can afford to live in a house, pay all bills, have an 01 SS, buy his girlfriend a camaro, buy mods, and yet doesn't have a job for 90% of the year.

HHHHMMMMMMM........
Old 03-02-2006, 05:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

You still on? I'm ready to go home from work, damnit!
Old 03-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Owned by love

Wrong...this post started with your car against Dirty, not SS vs SS

Excuses, excuses, excuses.....Chris spun as bad as I did on street tires, but you always raced him for a sure victory. You should own a SUPRA for those mad tight roll races, yo!

As do some M6 SS owners that never lose to said mustangs/vettes

Yes you are, or you would have not had a problem racing me when we first designated the day(on a Saturday)

Look up...you were the first one to bring up our "race" in the first place, and you extremely overstated the "killing" you laid down on my car. Everyone now thinks you have an 8 second MONSTER pulling the tires like Pain the way you put football fields on my car.

Now you don't think I honestly believe that statement do you? You have it in your head that you're going to walk my truck...nitrous or no nitrous, and I'm not exactly one of the slowest on this board, so there's no way you feel that 90% of the trucks here will beat you. Tell that BS to another. You've called my truck out several inconvenient times.

Not directly, but have made several statements refering to how slow mine is. We'll see if you ball up and get all of that stuff done. I don't see clutch,tranny,rearend,driveshaft, injectors,tune,gaskets,12 bolt,etc. on that list......Looks like you're leaving out a few necessities. It will take at least $2000 to get that rearend to hold up to a cam only LS1, what do you think its going to do on a cam/nitrous motor? You have about $2000+ worth of mods/labor listed there, and that doesn't include anything I listed above. Bye Bye money!!!!!

Here's where the ls1/4l60e ignorance stands out the most. Do you really think my stock 4l60e tranny is going to launch out and shift out higher than your M6 with terrible gears and no tune. I guess the LS6 intake you have and everybody is dying to jump on in the "tech" parts section doesn't flow any better than my stock ls1 intake? To have owned a ls1 camaro as long as you, you sure don't know what mods does what. I bet you think my EGR helps my horsepower gains as well, eh?

1. the post started with u talkin bout dirty this dirty that bla bla bla like always

2. chris never spun as bad as you, and when he did he didnt get all sideways runnin off the side of the road and **** like u.... and the whole "roll race" deal is because my clutch is burnt to **** after last week and i am in no position financially to toast the rest of my clutch and be out of a vehicle when i have no other vehicle

3. sure, i'll play with a mustang/vette just like they play with me... thats the fun part of owning a sports car. if i didn't i might as well get a honda...

4. I couldn't race u that saturday b/c i was in batesville all day/night and didn't get in till 12 am.

5. u constantly overstate the "killing" your fully modded truck is gonna put on my barely bolt on ss I'm sure now everyone thinks u got an 8 second monster

6. I have it in my head that i'l beat your truck on motor or spray?????? I ALWAYS say you'd kill me with spray but we both have agreed on numerous occasions that the motor race would be a good race, but, like i say frequently, if u hook up like u hook on the track (12.4) then you'd kill me. The times don't lie...

7. when you refer to mine being slow compared to your truck, of coarse i'm gonna refer to your car being slow compared to mine

8. thats funny... as much money as you've put in dirty and u tellin me bye bye money?? ur tellin me stuff i already know... i'm not gonna pull all that **** out of my car and replace it before i cam/spray it. I just can't afford to do that. As **** breaks, then i'll upgrade as needed.

9. The ls6 intake is well known for being the most overpriced mod for what it actually does.... the 01-02 got this part and the hp jumped a whopping 5 hp from 325-330 out the box. Are u one of those "tech guys" that are gonna jump on this $5-600 mod?? and I NEVER said that the ls6 intake doesn't flow any better than the ls1..... once again, pullin **** out of your *** tryin to make me look like a dumbass

that is all

Quick Reply: Truck addict....?