Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Tundra guys blow the battle horn

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 10:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SlowHoe
me--> <---her

I'd bet there'd be one hell of a drought on the and a lot of the old .
Old 03-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Destroyer of Transmissions

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait...., you mean married people are supposed to have sex?? Me and her are gonna have a talk tonight!
Old 03-10-2007, 11:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

im guessing talking is the only thing youlle be doing??
Old 03-11-2007, 08:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Wait...., you mean married people are supposed to have sex??
Maybe I could give you my wife's number so you could have the same talk with her.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Staging Lane

I had a Tundra get next to me and rev his motor, I started to ignore him but he just kept at it. I reved to about 3500 I figured he would give in but he continued to rev at me. I did the only logical thing left to do I purged the N2o and got ready, when he saw the purge he began turned away and acted like he didn't see it. When the light turned green I waited to see if he was going to take off but all he did was turn right.

O.k you'll can continue with the sex talks.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FASTBLKSRT
I had a Tundra get next to me and rev his motor, I started to ignore him but he just kept at it. I reved to about 3500 I figured he would give in but he continued to rev at me. I did the only logical thing left to do I purged the N2o and got ready, when he saw the purge he began turned away and acted like he didn't see it. When the light turned green I waited to see if he was going to take off but all he did was turn right.

O.k you'll can continue with the sex talks.
That big wuss!!!!! If I'm rolling around in a stock tundra, a mighty srt10 pulls up beside me, purging his nitrous fed Viper motor, and we catch a stop light........ I'm about to let your *** have it!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slowprocess
That big wuss!!!!! If I'm rolling around in a stock tundra, a mighty srt10 pulls up beside me, purging his nitrous fed Viper motor, and we catch a stop light........ I'm about to let your *** have it!!!
I sense a bit of sarcasm LOL but If you read my post I was ingnoring the guy he just kept at it, I did nothing to provoke this guy. I don't go around revving or purging if thats what you're hinting, because you never know what the guy next to you has. The thread started as a battle cry for the Tundra I just thought the post had some relevance to the topic.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:28 AM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

holy crap, lol I come back a few days later and this thread is 6 pages long. I think it's great Toyota made the new Tundra a potential contender. The more performance trucks on the road the merrier!
Old 03-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Banned

True, because it's not a Titan. I made a list for you. I don't feel this discussion warrants me changing my sig:

GO:

42# injectors, fuel pump voltage booster, 14” rotors, FLT Level 5 trans, Dyno tune with my EFI software, 2.5” true duals, X-pipe, Pacesetter long tubes, 6.0L engine, 40K GVW trans cooler, MP112 Magnacharger Radix @ 9psi, 4.10 gears, Eaton posi, TR-6 plugs, 255lph inline fuel pump, Katech rod bolts, Katech ported oil pump, GT2-3 cam, hardened push rods, titanium retainers, dual springs, Vig triple disk 2600 stall converter, crank pinned, Airaid intake.

SHOW:

24’s, 'A' pillar pod with Wide Band AFR/Fuel Pressure/Boost gauges, Kenwood DDX7015, Kenwood 1200W amp, 10.4” flip down TV, 2 DVD players, Playstation, wireless headphones, Kicker L7 sub, debadged, billet grill, 2/3 Eibach lowering kit.

Things I would list if I was on the Titan forum:

Bug shield, WINDOW RAIN GUARDS, window tint, 4 hi headlight kit, Sylvania white bulbs, I washed it, battery, floor mats, custom color matched door handles, rearview mirror with compass, clear corner lights, custom “Tahoe” hitch cover, front license plate bracket.

And I am LMAO!!!!

dude you can come up with some stuff i am lmaf over here and the wife is tring to figure out why
Old 03-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Destroyer of Transmissions

Originally Posted by FASTBLKSRT
I sense a bit of sarcasm LOL but If you read my post I'm was ingnoring the guy he just kept at it, I did nothing to provoke this guy. I don't go around revving or purging if thats what you're hinting, because you never know what the guy next to you has. The thread started as a battle cry for the Tundra I just thought the post had some relevance to the topic.
I pretty sure Slowprocess was being sarcastic. Thats a funny story though. I can't believe he was persistant UNTIL he saw the purge??? Did he really think he had a chance even if you didnt' have the N2O?

Quick Reply: Tundra guys blow the battle horn