Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Well....looks like the cops finally found something to stop me for.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well....looks like the cops finally found something to stop me for.

The cops in this local **** town have been eyeballing me in my truck and my car for some time now. They really can't stand that a white boy has something nice. I can't say they set me up, but I'll let you be the judge.....

I was driving down this little two lane road in this ghost town, going about 5mph. A truck in the other lane was meeting me. We both had our windows down. I heard the guy yell something at me, so I put on the brakes and backed up about a foot to his window. I thought I might have had something wrong with the truck or something. Anyway, I couldn't hear him over my truck, so I turned it off. He spoke for about 1 second, then a cop car comes whipping up and throws on his lights. We pull into a gas station and he starts throwing attitude, etc about my license, insurance, etc. I give him everything, and he calls in my license and plates. He calls them in and gets the same answer two times. The other guy didn't have a license on him, no insurance, etc. So, he takes a long look in my truck through the open door. Anyway, he writes me up for obstructing traffic. How F-ing gay is that ****? Nobody on the road either way besides us, we sit for like 5 seconds. That's not the end of it. He only writes the guy the same ticket, but I saw him talking low to the guy, a whisper if you will, while I'm over beside my truck. Wonder what that conversation consisted of?????

While he's writing us up, an old maxima full of people with no tag stops in the middle of the same road, about 20ft from us, talking to someone walking in the street. Did he go after that person? What the hell do you think? I'm fighting that bullshit for sure.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

did you throw the race card? always beat them to the Race card...
Old 06-05-2006, 12:31 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Total BS!
Go to court and present your side of the story. At least you didn't argue with the cop as that would get you nowhere fast.
I learned a long time ago that if you go to court, even if your guilty, the charges are usually reduced. If you dont go your guilty and charged the max. Who knows, maybe he wont even show up and you get a walk!
Old 06-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

thats so much bullshit.... I got stopped the other day for doing 40 in a 55!!!! yeah I got pulled over for going too slow. I was supposed to be running a guy up here in his fox body mustang and he got caught by a light that I go through and I was just kind of chilling and waiting up on him... before I knew it I had the same ticket as you plus one for my tint... the funny thing is, I had both my cutouts open and the cop HAD to heard it idle with the exhaust exiting out from under the doors... and no exhaust or noise ticket... VA Beach cops are GAY
Old 06-05-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nah...I got one, cause I my buddy took off racing an STI in his GTO...well, he hit 3rd gear and spun, I got pulled over and got a ticket for wreckless driving because the cop "heard" me spin tires, BTW that was on my 275/60-16 Toyo's with a Posi in a stock truck with a 3k stall from 20mph...yeah I spun...the funny part the cop didn't say a word about street racing or doing 90 in a 45...but yeah...I am waiting to recieve a letter for a court date on that one...
Old 06-05-2006, 12:59 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Welcome to small town Mississippi. Where if you dont happen to be breaking the law currently they will find a way to get you. I had a few run ins with the local PD in Crystal Springs.. The judge was the family attorney and he let me out but that PISSED off the PD and every thing I did for about a year earned me a new driving award. We got a new cheif at the PD and he is cool I bought a motorcycle from him and no more troubles? Weird how the tickets just stopped like that
Old 06-05-2006, 02:09 PM
TECH Addict

You thin your hot **** in your little truck dont ya?? How tough are ya now???

Thats sux. Cops can be such a-holes
Old 06-05-2006, 02:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ranwalk
You thin your hot **** in your little truck dont ya?? How tough are ya now???

Thats sux. Cops can be such a-holes
I figured he was going to throw a bag of his own personal weed into my truck and really own me. That or throw a couple of warning shots into my back after I "threatened his life". Cops can so OWN you if they want to, especially in a **** *** town like this.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:28 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Cops are always right. You HAD to have been doing something you werent suposed to. I would have busted your tail lights for blocking MY road if I were him

You probably deserved it anyway

JFWY, I got profiled for driving with a suspended liscense in one parish and didnt get pulled over till the next one. Was ask if I knew how fast I was going (about 2 over the limit (at least thats what I said )) he then told me he stopped me for dragracing. I ask who I was racing and he said that firebird. OK we were going 2mph over the speed limit, but were drag racing. Im going to court on it. I have a nice little sticker on my back glass that says I was profiled
Old 06-05-2006, 02:30 PM
9 Second Club

Is that town as bad as Jonestown......I used to go through there to go to Marks to play football in high school. i would not want to break down there that's for sure.

Quick Reply: Well....looks like the cops finally found something to stop me for.