Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Well....looks like the cops finally found something to stop me for.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

slow hope you have better luck with your ticket than i had in this **** town i live in last year i got tickets for reckless driven for spinnin tires and drag racin. then the next weekend same thing same cop nobody else on the road both times and no way in hell my truck will spin the tires on pavement. judge told me the officer said you did it so you did it your fine is a hundred dollars a peice on all 4 tickets
Old 06-05-2006, 11:27 PM
TECH Addict

damn bro sorry to hear that ****... if you was in cleveland and that happened i could get you fixed up real quick and nobody would have ever known... but i don't have much pull out side the county... ill do some checkin with the Sheriffs office here and see if i can get that **** yanked by Sunflower Sheriffs office
Old 06-06-2006, 07:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you fight it and win it will make the cop look bad and then you'll have some real problems. Never, NEVER, mess with a man that carries a gun. Don't matter if he's supposed to be a good guy or a bad guy, NEVER NEVER NEVER mess with a man that carries a gun. Simple rule to live long and healthy by.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

and just remember why you are fighting hte ticket. I fought one and throughout the 6 hours in court waiting my turn that day I was asked over 50 times would I like to settle simply because I asked a week in advanced for the video tape to be brought to court and the officer did not have it in court!
Old 06-06-2006, 09:12 AM
The Wingman

HELL MAN, you got copper chris down the road... I'm sure he can pull a few strings.. Sucks though... Fuzz always tryin to keep the fast fan down.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by .T.
Pardon my Northern ignorance but are you guys suggesting that you're being racially profiled as whites in the South?

Yes...I actually had a cop call me "rich white boy" while he was pulling me over in my 10 year old honda accord...
Old 06-06-2006, 10:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by .T.
Pardon my Northern ignorance but are you guys suggesting that you're being racially profiled as whites in the South?
Absolutely.......happens every day.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Teching In

hell i was there when he was writing the tickets. and saw the car across the street.. jus to tell it right, the car was crossways in the opposite lane. i'll get his *** soon enough. he steals enough coochie pop up town from all the street ****** and taken it and hittin it in my old shop yard...., we'll settle this. this town aint ****. we got 3 stores, 1000 ****** and a cotton gin. And SLOWPRO---if Dee didnt get those tickets, i can make things happen... Italian style... haha. we'll break some panky's!!!
Old 06-07-2006, 10:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by birddawg_007
hell i was there when he was writing the tickets. and saw the car across the street.. jus to tell it right, the car was crossways in the opposite lane. i'll get his *** soon enough. he steals enough coochie pop up town from all the street ****** and taken it and hittin it in my old shop yard...., we'll settle this. this town aint ****. we got 3 stores, 1000 ****** and a cotton gin. And SLOWPRO---if Dee didnt get those tickets, i can make things happen... Italian style... haha. we'll break some panky's!!!
We'll get his ***......that's for sure.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:46 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by birddawg_007

Wait yall have that many ****** over there, why havent I been invited up yet?

Quick Reply: Well....looks like the cops finally found something to stop me for.