Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Well....looks like the cops finally found something to stop me for.

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 12:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by white1
Wait yall have that many ****** over there, why havent I been invited up yet?
Trust me....these are ****** even you don't want to touch.

Made a few calls and it seems that I have more connections than I thought. I'll know something for sure on Monday.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by slowprocess
The cops in this local **** town have been eyeballing me in my truck and my car for some time now. They really can't stand that a white boy has something nice. I can't say they set me up, but I'll let you be the judge.....

I was driving down this little two lane road in this ghost town, going about 5mph. A truck in the other lane was meeting me. We both had our windows down. I heard the guy yell something at me, so I put on the brakes and backed up about a foot to his window. I thought I might have had something wrong with the truck or something. Anyway, I couldn't hear him over my truck, so I turned it off. He spoke for about 1 second, then a cop car comes whipping up and throws on his lights. We pull into a gas station and he starts throwing attitude, etc about my license, insurance, etc. I give him everything, and he calls in my license and plates. He calls them in and gets the same answer two times. The other guy didn't have a license on him, no insurance, etc. So, he takes a long look in my truck through the open door. Anyway, he writes me up for obstructing traffic. How F-ing gay is that ****? Nobody on the road either way besides us, we sit for like 5 seconds. That's not the end of it. He only writes the guy the same ticket, but I saw him talking low to the guy, a whisper if you will, while I'm over beside my truck. Wonder what that conversation consisted of?????

While he's writing us up, an old maxima full of people with no tag stops in the middle of the same road, about 20ft from us, talking to someone walking in the street. Did he go after that person? What the hell do you think? I'm fighting that bullshit for sure.
That is so gay. Sounds like the cops in my hometown.... And in Carlsbad new Mexico...
Old 06-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Staging Lane

that sucks. cops in mauldin city up here don't even bother with me anymore. 1. they have given me 3 reckless driving tickets, 1 racing ticket and 2 burning out tickets and i've had all of them dropped completely thanks to a your best friend called an attorney. the law sure does hate them people. so they don't really pull me over anymore unless they want to talk. and 2. ever since my truck got hit in a parking lot and the guy ran they all liked me. they loved the truck and thought it was fucked up wat happened. cool thing was the found out who it was and put a hurting on that poor guy.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Staging Lane

knock on wood....lol
Old 06-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by white1
Wait yall have that many ****** over there, why havent I been invited up yet?
Not any ****** worth you time or gas down here even if you get with all 1000 of them.

Originally Posted by .T.
Pardon my Northern ignorance but are you guys suggesting that you're being racially profiled as whites in the South?
Try coming down here for a week or two then you will understand. There are problem more racist black people than there are racist whites down here. I'm not saying that there aren't any white racist but the whites are way out numbered. MANY MANY MANY of them think that we owe them something. They believe that since there great great great grandparents were once slaves that the deserve speacial treatment for a relitive they never met. They are still looking for their thrity acres and a mule. SO for know they just smoke some dojo and drink a beer while they complain about being broke while they are driving down the streat in their "Boxed Chevy's" with 24" spinners that all of us working tax payers bought for them.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by crows_camaro
Try coming down here for a week or two then you will understand. There are problem more racist black people than there are racist whites down here. I'm not saying that there aren't any white racist but the whites are way out numbered. MANY MANY MANY of them think that we owe them something. They believe that since there great great great grandparents were once slaves that the deserve speacial treatment for a relitive they never met. They are still looking for their thrity acres and a mule. SO for know they just smoke some dojo and drink a beer while they complain about being broke while they are driving down the streat in their "Boxed Chevy's" with 24" spinners that all of us working tax payers bought for them.

damn, just when you think you couldn't say it any better... i completely agree man.
Old 06-10-2006, 06:28 PM
TECH Addict

haha true dat joey