Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

*****paging Fuddle*****

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 07:53 AM
Import Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *****paging Fuddle*****

I want my money back now!! I dont hear from you in over a month for a converter I ordered and payed for 2 months ago after several calls and emails. Now that I tell you I bought another converter you wanna say you think it was shipped a month ago... which is kinda odd cause I never recieved it and you never called or emailed saying that DHL notified you as it being lost, so I would assume that was just to buy you time now that I am wanting my money back. I would never take this public but I have no other way of getting ahold of you if you wont call me back and the only email you sent me was an email saying youll see if it was shipped (that was 2 days ago, how long does it take to check your records of items that were shipped... either the converter was shipped or it wasnt). I want my money back, that is all I am asking for... I think it only fair that I get the full amount considering you have extremely inconvienced me for 2 months. I dont care how many converters you have to build, what you personal life is... if there is a delay you should notify someone, doesnt it bother you going to sleep every night knowing that every day you put ppl off and not return their call just for an update after 2 months that your image gets destroyed? If this thread is overboard go ahead and delete it but I just want someone to help me get my $675 back. I called John and customer service today as well as Monday and sent an email Sunday night... I just want my damn money back, im not interested in your converter as I have ordered another that I recieved a week and half later (yesterday)... wow what a concept!

Bill Bauman
willbauman@gmail.com

Last edited by beastmode; 05-15-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:02 AM
Import Moderator

And incase your wondering about my reputation I have tons of ppl on this site that I have either sold stuff to or bought stuff from that can vouch for my honesty when I say I didnt get my converter... cause had I you would be able to read about how my truck is finally done now... instead you just get to read about how I am still waiting on my converter
Old 05-15-2008, 08:12 AM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Wow, 2 months!!! I hope it works out for you!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:13 AM
TECH Junkie

I would vouch for you man...
I hope you are able to get your money back.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Bill is a great guy...i have known him & delt with him for a couple years now
Old 05-15-2008, 09:28 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think anybody is going to doubt Bill's word, not around here. Fuddle has pulled this crap before and unfortunately is doing it again. I hope he comes thru for you buddy.

Have you tried to contact his builder, you do know Fuddle only market's them, right? Ask Cody for the number!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Import Moderator

Thanks fellas!

I am not out to bash the quality of there converter in any way, hell how could I.. I never even got it yet. I just think its ridiculous to tell someone you should be done in approx. 2 weeks... 2 months later here we are.

Bill I was unaware that someone else built there converters... I will pm Cody now, thanks dude
Old 05-15-2008, 10:13 AM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Might want to call Cody...I don't think he gets on here much any more. PM me if you need the number.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:34 AM
Import Moderator

pm sent, thanks Chris
Old 05-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to hear but should of stayed away from junk products like fuddle