Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

*****paging Fuddle*****

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 09:37 PM
FormerVendor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by beastmode
Ya I know Derek... I wish I would have done a little more research about his history before I sent payment... especially a MO, I dont know what I was thinking. I like how they say they had trouble cashing my MO and called me and couldnt get ahold of me... haha wat did you have trouble spelling your name or remembering your bank account??

Oh trust me... he will get the feedback he deserves... its just unfortunate that he will give me a poor feedback as well just out of spite most likely. But I will let it be known for sure that there customer service is absolutely terrible
I dont see how you could receive bad feedback, it wasn't a trade and you paid on time. Pro Stock John will wipe it off if he tries to pull that BS.

Out of all the people he has screwed over, myself included he does not have but one - feedback rating. I should have left him poor feedback but I was one of the first guys to get the shaft. I thought he may have actually had some issues.

Fuddle is just a hit or a miss as far as your experience goes. 89% chance of a bad experience I guess

Good luck Bill, a stand up member like yourself does not deserve **** like this

Derek
Old 05-15-2008, 10:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If Fuddle is not a sponser how does their name get thrown around on here so much. The few times I have recommended someone that is not a sponser it is removed. If they are a sponser why not terminate their sponsership?
Old 05-15-2008, 11:08 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

i always had great customer service from john??? sorry to hear about the bad luck

Originally Posted by brobradh77
I know this isnt directed to me but i will repsond..I have never and will never own a fuddle TC...of all the forums i am on i have seen fuddle tc failures far far more frequently than any of the other main brands mainly Yank and PI...

I have seen numerous polls and Fuddle always finishes at the bottom.
never seen the polls where fuddles fail often either. where at?
Old 05-16-2008, 06:12 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quicksilverado
If Fuddle is not a sponser how does their name get thrown around on here so much. The few times I have recommended someone that is not a sponser it is removed. If they are a sponser why not terminate their sponsership?
They are a sponsor over on lS1 tech Howard T/C builds them for fuddle or used to anyway and I had loved mine it was exactly what I asked for but once again it was a month late I was lied to when the did answer the phone which wasn't often and yeah I to would terminate there sponsorship as well. How can you do that when you cant get a hold of them lol
Old 05-16-2008, 06:25 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
i always had great customer service from john??? sorry to hear about the bad luck

I thought about commented on his post as well but he came right out and said he never ran one... so I figured it wasnt even worth the time of typing something up. Simple fact of the matter is products fail, whether the Fuddles fail more or not I could not tell you... but I think its kinda stupid for ppl to make comments about a product like "its junk" when they never ran it themselves.

Originally Posted by The Breeze
They are a sponsor over on lS1 tech Howard T/C builds them for fuddle or used to anyway and I had loved mine it was exactly what I asked for but once again it was a month late I was lied to when the did answer the phone which wasn't often and yeah I to would terminate there sponsorship as well. How can you do that when you cant get a hold of them lol
Ya... it really is ashame that ppl can get away with this kinda stuff... but he pays the PT/Tech bill so.... nothing we can do about it
Old 05-16-2008, 06:26 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by Derek @ EDO
I dont see how you could receive bad feedback, it wasn't a trade and you paid on time. Pro Stock John will wipe it off if he tries to pull that BS.

Out of all the people he has screwed over, myself included he does not have but one - feedback rating. I should have left him poor feedback but I was one of the first guys to get the shaft. I thought he may have actually had some issues.

Fuddle is just a hit or a miss as far as your experience goes. 89% chance of a bad experience I guess

Good luck Bill, a stand up member like yourself does not deserve **** like this

Derek
Thanks Derek... appreciate your kind words
You can be assured that even if I know im getting a bad rating he is still getting one... its amazing that more ppl havent done that themselves.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:35 AM
Import Moderator

John is making a good name for himself lol

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...61#post9374661
Old 05-16-2008, 07:38 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by beastmode
John is making a good name for himself lol

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...61#post9374661
Yeah I saw that thread also.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
I never said a pole aboiut which one fails the most....the polls i have looked at are ones where people ask the question which TC to buy and it will include a list like Yank,PI, Fuddle, and a few others and from what i saw Fuddle usually finishes dead last...That says alot IMO...

Failing goes i am only commenting on when i TC failures and stuff the most common one i see is Fuddle hell in that link beastmode posted there are a coupple of replies baout the quality of their TC's and the failures ..I rarely se a thread about a Yank or PI TC failing ....it happens ofcourse all have some bad ones but i dont see it nearly as often...

have i personally experienced this with Fuddle? Nope and are there memebrs that love thier Fuddle TC? yeah i know there is...my point is when i research something before i buy it and i see a product hardly anyone recommends i know there is a reason for it.

IMO it doesnt matter if thier TC's are the best out there if their customer service is crap IMO so is their product..

Last edited by brobradh77; 05-16-2008 at 09:35 AM.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:33 AM
I hate my cats

Yep, this is horseshit. Fuddle and White03GMC... I'm sure we've all been screwed over by a dealer of some sort, at some point in time, and we all know how much it blows. So here's my idea. Bill, if you can't get your money back, and that convertor actually does come, post up a link to your paypal account. We could all chip in a tenspot or a twenty or whatever until you've saved up 675 dollars. Then put that convertor on ebay, along with the story about, "If you're looking for a Fuddle convertor, here ya go, but their customer service sucks!" Then after it sells, donate the money to breast cancer research or the Make a Wish Foundation or whatever charity you like. Keep the tax receipt for your troubles. Now we've spread the word about Fuddle to a base of people broader than our little community, made someone else's life a bit better, and you're not stung with the $675 hit. Maybe after it all goes down, people will think twice about ******* over the good members of performancetrucks.net. What does everyone say? I wouldn't mind chipping in a few bucks.

Owen

Last edited by Wyttrash96; 05-16-2008 at 10:41 AM.