Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

*****paging Fuddle*****

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 09:02 PM
I hate my cats

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geez! What's wrong with them???
Old 05-20-2008, 12:04 PM
TECH Resident

I will not be buying a Fuddle in the future.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

damn bill, this ******* sucks, sorry to hear about this ****, i konw all you want is to get ur truck done
Old 05-22-2008, 01:16 AM
TECH Addict

Sorry to hear about this bs Bill........your a great guy and don't deserve all this bs.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
Last I checked Fuddle did not sponsor the truck side
You and I both know LS1Tech and PT are one and the same, same server, same owner(now some internet conglomerate) and same people that started the site.
Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
Why don't you go ahead and hold your breath. Your $.02 ain't worth what it used to be...........with the falling dollar and all!!!

Fuddle is not a sponsor here but, I am leaving this thread up for people in the future to see feedback on them.
All Im simply saying is that if this was the enthusiast site it claims to be he would not be a sponsor9whether it be here or on tech), Im not blaming you John as I know you have no control, hell PSJ, Nineball and Brains dont either anymore but that is their own doing. I just wish the forums cared more about their users since without them they would have no forum and big internet companies wouldnt want to buy them since they wouldnt have the traffic needed to bring in big ad revenue. Just so its clear Im not blaming any of you mods/admin for Fuddle being a sponsor in a roundabout way its PSJ/Brains/Nineballs fault since they no longer control the site but I cant blame them either, Im sure they got a real nice chunk of change for the site and I would be tempted to do the same as they did. With that said Im done on that arguement.

On the actual converters I had the biggest baddest converter John sold, since at the time I was planning on spraying a 300 shot through my old 418 but it and the 60e couldnt even hold up to the NA power the motor was making. However I would recommend talking to Howard if you truely want a converter since he can tell you what he can and cant do and make it last. John is just a horrible middleman. I feel bad because I was one of his first customers and Im sure I swayed a few people to buy one of his converters.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:12 PM
Import Moderator

Well the converter is supposed to be picked up by DHL today per my request so I can get a refund of my money... I went to send John an email through my personal account (gmail, which I have been in contact with him with before and it worked) and the email was kicked back saying it couldnt be sent... thinking maybe he changed his email or something I looked on his website and copy and pasted it and tried again... still kicked back. I tried from my work email and it went through fine.

Last edited by beastmode; 06-13-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:26 PM
10 Second Truck Club

We all should email him and ask why he wants to be that way. Hope ya get it it all straight.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn,that sucks Bill
I am ready as you are for you to get ur truck running with that tune and you can't without a converter.
Let me know if you need anything buddy
Old 06-11-2008, 06:12 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by CurtD
We all should email him and ask why he wants to be that way. Hope ya get it it all straight.
I wanna wait till I get my money back first... IF I do that is
Originally Posted by Wheatley
Damn,that sucks Bill
I am ready as you are for you to get ur truck running with that tune and you can't without a converter.
Let me know if you need anything buddy
Ya the truck will be going together soon with or w/o the money he owes me... I got everything I need now

Ill keep you guys posted as always
Old 06-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Import Moderator

Well its been 2 weeks since I had the converter picked up from DHL... still no response about my refund