Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

*****paging Fuddle*****

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 08:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

beastmode bro your situation just plain out sux man!!! if gods willing i hope the best turn out for ya!! money and a converter would be the only way to solve it.. but then again just having a converter would be nice!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuddle

I CALLED OF COURSE NO ANSWER BUT IF YOU LISTEN IT GIVES YOU John's cell # 18013689655 Beastmode I'm wanting to talk to them as well..... Lets phone tag them til we get our answers regular # 18017173451

Last edited by gcsd3742; 07-04-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by beastmode
Contact his builder (Howard), pm me for his # if your interested.
I just want to know if I send it to him, would the flush be done in a timely manner... I've already heard too many complaints.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by gcsd3742
I CALLED OF COURSE NO ANSWER BUT IF YOU LISTEN IT GIVES YOU John's cell # 18013689655 Beastmode I'm wanting to talk to them as well..... Lets phone tag them til we get our answers regular # 18017173451
This to me is the absolute best
I havent had one ******* call returned yet outta like 15 W/messages

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
I just want to know if I send it to him, would the flush be done in a timely manner... I've already heard too many complaints.
Best thing I can say is to contact Howard... he is the actual guy that works on the converter, John just sells them. Howard responded to me within a day everytime a left him a message or he said he was gonna do something for me. If you want his number PM me

Is there a ******* light at the end of this 4 month long tunnel? lol

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...07#post9697307
Old 07-08-2008, 11:43 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Damn Bill I thought when I saw you posted in this thread that maybe you finally got the refund. Is there any way you can find out through DHL if it was delivered to Fuddle.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by The Breeze
Damn Bill I thought when I saw you posted in this thread that maybe you finally got the refund. Is there any way you can find out through DHL if it was delivered to Fuddle.
from reading from ls1tech seems likeits only going back and forth meaning he hasnt gotten a refund nor has he gotten his converter, seems like fuddle is telling him (beastmode) needs to file a claim, when DHL is telling him (beastmode) fuddle needs to file a claim..... dunno wish him the best on resolving his situation
Old 07-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Import Moderator

When I first got it and noticed it was damaged I posted pics and John emailed me that day (which was GREAT) saying he wanted to do everything he can to help me get a refund and that he needed to see pics of the damage... I emailed him pics that same day (May 19th). Aside from his post in the thread I just posted that was the last I heard from John lol... in the mean time I got tired of waiting so I told DHL it was damaged and to come get it (June 9th) and it was picked up June 10th by DHL. I notified John several times myself the converter was picked up (via phone, email, LS1tech) and his only response is

"DHL hasn't delivered anything to us. Chances are that they are looking at in their claims department. In the initial dealings with this case, you made the decision to circumvent us from the process. The converter is covered under insurance. You had a couple choices about the process from there. You chose to go through the DHL claims process instead. This presents us a risk. We certainly cannot give you the money upfront if DHL denies the claim. We are at the mercy of DHL on this one. As I last wrote you in an email, when we know, you will.
Thanks,
John"

What pisses me off is the ******* thing is damaged despite whether DHL says or not... he should refund me now and sort it out through DHL himself, does anybody else see my side of this or am I in the wrong??
Old 07-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Import Moderator

Oh by the way feel free to post in the LS1Tech thread fellas
Old 07-08-2008, 01:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by beastmode
Oh by the way feel free to post in the LS1Tech thread fellas
BRO YOURE ONE PATIENT ****!!! but then again getting highly pissed wouldnt solve anything, once again good luck and hope it gets resolved asap!!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Import Moderator

Trust me dude... I cant even tell you how many rant posts I have written up then afterwards read through them and just not posted them because it would get me no where. All I am concerned about now is my $675, ill worry about getting the word out when I get it lol.

Thanks man