Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

I GOT FUDDLED TO *&^%^$##@$%$^%

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 12:57 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down I GOT FUDDLED TO *&^%^$##@$%$^%

Well sound like the same old thing. Here the whole story.
On July 5th I took my truck to a tranny shop for a full rebuilt to hold 500hp and a 2800 converter. He said he could get me a 2800 converter from his converter shop.
He calls me the next day and said the cant rebuild my converter to stall 2800. I didn't know they were going to be rebuilding mine. He had already torn my tranny apart. I told him I would get my own converter. July 6th I called PI and Yank both were on vacation till the 10th. Then I called Fuddle left a message. They call me back on the 7th. I said that I need a converter fast and will pay what ever for over night shipping. Told here that I had read about delivery problem on here and if they cant do it 100% don't take my order!!!!!!!!!!!! She said I promise we will get it out on the 10th and you will have on the 11th. They said they use FEDEX for shipping. I ask if I could us UPS because FEDEX never has derived on time. She said sorry only FEDEX.I paid $100.00 for over night shipping because my tranny was already rebuilt and waiting on the converter to get my truck back.July 10th Dave from YANK called when they got back from vacation. Told him that I went with Fuddle because I needed it fast and they were on vacation. Well then I got FEDEX. That piece of crap company has never delivered on time. I finally got it on the 13th. So far I was happy with Fuddle and wanted to kill FEDEX. Tranny shop called me and said the convert had a 3/8 gap between it and the flex plate. So I gave them Fuddles phone #. July 13th, Fuddle told them that was to much of a gap and they would build another one today and over night so I will have it by the 17th. Well 17th nothing, 18th nothing, I call and e-mailed, tranny called. 19th nothing, I call and e-mailed, tranny called, nothing. 20th, I call and e-mailed, tranny called, nothing. July 20th at 4pm called Dave at Yank. Told him my problem. He said I will build it tomorrow ( Friday 21st) and get it out over night USING UPS and it will be there ( Monday 24th). July 20th I get an e-mail from Fuddle saying my second covert is going to ship, 7 days late.I called them. SHE ANSWERED THE PHONE. Told her my name
( there was silence) Told her what I though of them in a professional manner. She made up some crap about there was nothing wrong with the other converter. I told here she was full of ****. Told here to send a call tag for the other converter or I am going to throw it in the trash were it belongs. Luckily they hadn't charge me yet. July 20th Dave at Yank came through. Got the converter and it fit perfect. So thanks FUDDLE for make my truck be in the shop for two weeks wait for your converter. Cant say if the Fuddle convert product is any good or not but will say there customer service is the absolutely the worst I have ever done business with.
I dot thing we should let FUDDLE be a sonsor if they are going to be doing business like this.
I got the YANK 3000TT and love it.
I should have listen to every one on here. Sorry. I will next time.
End of the story from hell
Old 08-09-2006, 04:13 AM
TECH Resident

At least there was light at the end of the tunnel. SOOO glad to hear it worked out for you.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:30 AM
TECH Addict

starting to see a lot of these threads.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

damn, Fogle must ran that place also.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:21 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

glad ya got it handled Darren, remember i told ya what you should ve gotten! Hows the truck runnin now?
Old 08-09-2006, 10:22 PM
TECH Regular

I know. I just could not justify paying 900.00 for a converter. When I could get the Yank for around 400.00 less and every one said they like it.
Still haven't got the boost controller and meth on yet. Hopefully in the next two weeks. Then a dyno tune. It seems to pull stronger at 1/2 and 3/4 throttle that it dose at full. And it dies at stop light some times. Hope to get the IAT sensor on this weekend. Going to run the wires from the MAF temp sensor to the new IAT sensor so the PCM can read it.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

good one CHAGO! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! haha sounds similar
Old 08-14-2006, 09:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been trying to place an order with Fuddle for a couple of weeks... Maybe I should just go with a different converter.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:41 PM
FormerVendor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

yea, get a yank or something, if i dont hear from him or get it this week im getting a yank. I know he is recieving his voicemails because one day his Voice mailbox is full and the next day it accecpts messages. It probably is full by me at the end of the week lol.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OUCH.. man that is horrible... i have been lookin for a Converter for a lil while now. My trans is starting to slip in 2nd.. so im tryin to get everything ready for a built trans and be ready with a TC.
Looks like ill be goin else where...

Glad you got your truck up and rolling again!!

Quick Reply: I GOT FUDDLED TO *&^%^$##@$%$^%