Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

PerformaBuilt. Delivery time excessive

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lmfao
Old 06-11-2010, 10:12 PM
SPAM HUNTER

Originally Posted by 04SilveradoMykk
True, he does always give me ****... I think he fell in love that night
There was a very very 68 maro there that i eyeballed...and dont you have some jets to change out in a toilet bowl?

Or maybe you have somemore "diamond plate" switch panels to install...

Hope the new trans makes your truck as fast as a bolt on cammed 5.3 with some servos
Old 06-11-2010, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

You should email that pic to Frank with a link to this thread.
Look at it this way most likley he got alot on his plate maybe too much for one guy idk.One thing i do know is he puts together a quality trans,and quality is somthin that cant be rushed.It is hard to have a successful business that can accurately forecast production when supply and demand changes so drastically.I would venture to guess he has his hand in damn near every aspect of the company which is great but,somthins prolly gonna suffer from time to time.
I have been through more 4l60's than i care to share along with many on this board.So in all honesty jus be happy someone had the patients to figure out how to build a decent one.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Banned

Well Said.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd be pissed if a vendor told me my stuff was shipping out, and then not tell me later that it didn't ship out...

I think he has a right to be pissed. If they would've told him it would be X amount of days in the first place, I'm sure he'd be fine with it, but being told you have to keep waiting over and over again sucks. Don't promise things you can't deliver.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:39 AM
TECH Addict

I've had the same problem.. I ordered mine on the thursday or friday before memorial day and they took the money out of my account the following monday.. I just got a shipping notification today. He said I would recive it in 7-10 business days not be shipped out in 3 11 business days. I called and talked to him multiple times and he said that they were behind a few days and I understand that with anybusiness. I hope it will be well worth the wait. The only thing that gets me is most reputable companies don't take the money till the item has been shipped.. But they took almost 3grand out of my account a couple of weeks before they ever shipped my product.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:50 AM
The House is Rockin'

Originally Posted by Bumpers
they took almost 3grand out of my account a couple of weeks before they ever shipped my product.

jeez!

i wouldnt feel comfortable with that at all, no matter how reputable the company.
Old 06-12-2010, 01:05 AM
TECH Addict

Yea that's the only part that made me uncomfortable with the whole deal...

Luckly mines not a dd but I miss driving it I love that truck
Old 06-12-2010, 01:28 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 391 Likes on 261 Posts

I had a similiar experience in it taking almost a month to get my trans after I placed the order. Something about waiting on a part for the test dyno... However Frank has been good about returning calls and the trans has worked perfect since receiving it.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:11 AM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic
I had a similiar experience in it taking almost a month to get my trans after I placed the order. Something about waiting on a part for the test dyno... However Frank has been good about returning calls and the trans has worked perfect since receiving it.
What build/level / options is your trans Richard? Curious as i need to get one .

Quick Reply: PerformaBuilt. Delivery time excessive