Sponsor's Announcements, Sales, and Specials This is for our site sponsors to make announcements

Some I4, I5, I6, TBSS specials from Pcmforless.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some I4, I5, I6, TBSS specials from Pcmforless.com

Hi,

We are currently running the following specials. Some of these specials are for everyone and some are just for websites like these. So you may need to call us to place your order, or do a custom payment on our website (see below for phone number/ email)

Currently we are offering the following specials.

$99 Colorado, Canyon I4, I5, and trailblazer I6 tuning. We have a tune that will flat out knock your socks off. We have seen upwards of 14rwhp in the Colorado/Canyons and over 22rwhp in the I6 trailblazers. With a tune the trucks feel a lot more energetic and light on the gas pedal. On top of that we are seeing extremely nice gains in fuel mileage. Most customers on trailvoy.com and coloradofans.com have reported a solid gain of 1-2mpg.

$150 Trailblazer I6 tuning with new PCM! Same as above but we the tune on a fresh PCM loaded with the latest calibrations from GM and then tuned for your application. There is no exchange needed with this special. You own both the stock PCM and tuned PCM.

$150
Trailblazer SS tuning + free upgrade to overnight shipping! I personally have a 07 TBSS 2WD. Anyway, we are seeing extremely nice gains with our tuning. In fact, a week after I took delivery of my own trailblazer SS I took it to the track and loaded our mail order tune in it. The results where 9.08 totally stock, 8.63 tuned. More details HERE. Gains on the dyno have been around 28rwhp under the curve and 20rwhp peak. Our tuning includes both PCM and TCM tuning. Give us a call for details on how to send it in.

$325 06 Trailblazer SS tuning. Same tune as above but for $325 we will send you a new PCM/TCM. There is no exchange required for this special and you keep both your stock PCM/TCM and our tuned PCM/TCM. This special is only applicable to the 06 TBSS's at this time.

Thanks,
Alvin Anderson
Alvin@pcmforless.com

MasterCard, Discover, Visa
704-307-4227 M-F 10am-6pm EST.

We guarantee your satisfaction!