Sponsor's Announcements, Sales, and Specials This is for our site sponsors to make announcements

Texas Speed & Performance Fall Engine Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 03:01 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Speed & Performance Fall Engine Sale

It's that time of year again! Our engines have been put on sale! Any stroker engine purchased will include FREE truck freight shipping within the continental United States. So, this does not include the stock-stroke engines (i.e. 347, 364, 376, etc.). The free freight will include both short-block and long-block engines. As of this morning, we have THIRTY short-blocks in stock! The ones on the shelf include 408 iron-blocks, 402 LS2/L76, 454 LSX, 427 LS7, and 418 LS3. We have them with varying components, depending on what you will need for compression ratio, if a power-adder will be used, etc. If any of our in-stock short-blocks will not work, we can start a build for you immediately! We keep rotating assembly components and blocks in stock, so most builds could be started the same day the order is placed. Some specialty items, such as an LS7 long-snout crankshaft, will be a special-order item. All prices listed on our website will be for any engine of that configuration, regardless if it is in stock or has to be built.

Do NOT listen to those that say an in-stock engine is a "cookie cutter" engine. Every engine is built with the same, stringent processes. You do NOT give up quality with quantity if you have the proper people and machinery in place. Every engine is setup with certain criteria in mind, and if any in-stock engine does not fit your needs exactly we can start a build for you. We have the ability to stock engines to help reduce the wait time for customers. They are not intended to to be a perfect fit for every customer, just the majority of the customers that do purchase engines.

Be sure to check out the upcoming December issue of Vette Magazine for two, two-part stories on a TSP 418 LS3 and TSP 454 LSX long-block with engine dyno results! Each article will give customers an excellent idea of exactly what goes into the machining and build process of every TSP engine.

Let us know if anyone has any questions or concerns. We will be glad to put an itemized estimate together for anyone and e-mail over so you can see exactly what is included! If you send in or purchase all of your covers, oil pan, windage tray, etc., we can break in and engine dyno your engine for an additional $1,000. We have a SuperFlow 902 engine dyno in-house.

Thanks!

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 10-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What kinda deal can you give me on good rods(not eagle), good pistons, rings.pins.. For a boosted 370 set up- 15 or so PSI???

Thanks
Old 10-07-2009, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i want to know that exact same thing for the exact same application... looking to go between 15-20psi... 20psi will have good gas.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

are you guys going to have any other sales going on possibly on a heads cam set?
Old 10-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Staging Lane

well i looking for a n/a 370 with like 10.9 or 11.1 conpression pm me with a good deal
Old 10-07-2009, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are engines the only thing on sale
Old 10-07-2009, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

I also want to know??
Old 10-08-2009, 03:15 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Mangled03gmc - Are you wanting for just the parts or a built short-block? Let me know what chamber size you have on your heads so I can make sure that I get your compression ratio where you need it.

As for heads/cam packages, we have quite a few of them currently on special. So, no, engines are not the only things on sale! We have quite a few specials going, so if you don't find it on the website let us know!

MISTERIO - I'm sending you a PM right now!

Thanks!

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance
Old 10-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can PM me if you like or just post back up in the thread. I will be running 71-72 CC heads.. I have the block, crank... Thanks man I am shooting for about a 9.3 comp
Old 10-09-2009, 05:53 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mangled03gmc
You can PM me if you like or just post back up in the thread. I will be running 71-72 CC heads.. I have the block, crank... Thanks man I am shooting for about a 9.3 comp
PM sent!

Quick Reply: Texas Speed & Performance Fall Engine Sale