Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cool thanks

thanks im going to look into them
Old 05-16-2010, 03:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

The intellegence factor of this thread is dropping by the minute, I love how a person comes to a website with a question and "experts" (aka. Dumb f ucks) talk **** about a system. The original poster did not ask you your opinion on whether or not he should throw 10's or 12's in his truck. He asked given the three speakers which one is the best given his setup. So listen here *******, gtfo outta this thread. Unless you want to give some helpful advice. I know this guy his truck is ******* loud. It is up there with a few cutcabs rolling around town. But ya alls failed to realize a very important aspect of the equation here in Bakersfield we don't listen to nome of that rap bullshit. We don't give a **** which rap song blows windsheilds out. We listen to real music country and rock. Ya alls can keep that gangbanger ****.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:55 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by anasasisxenophontis
That isn't what she said. Sure she'll be pleased for a little while, but in the end you'll just leave her wanting more.

Originally Posted by One_Slow4.8
The intellegence factor of this thread is dropping by the minute, I love how a person comes to a website with a question and "experts" (aka. Dumb f ucks) talk **** about a system. The original poster did not ask you your opinion on whether or not he should throw 10's or 12's in his truck. He asked given the three speakers which one is the best given his setup. So listen here *******, gtfo outta this thread. Unless you want to give some helpful advice. I know this guy his truck is ******* loud. It is up there with a few cutcabs rolling around town. But ya alls failed to realize a very important aspect of the equation here in Bakersfield we don't listen to nome of that rap bullshit. We don't give a **** which rap song blows windsheilds out. We listen to real music country and rock. Ya alls can keep that gangbanger ****.

Maybe your right about the intelligence factor.

Since when does rap have anything to do with this thread (gangbanger **** as you put it)?

Who is the *******? Everyone on here has given their opinion on which 8's to buy and some have expanded to suggest going with a larger diameter sub and why. Other than some rib poking it’s been pretty straight forward.

Also where is your recommendation on what 8" would be best?
Old 05-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a good quote for this one.

"Go back inside and wring your tampon out" - Txsilverado
Old 05-16-2010, 10:53 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lame
Old 05-16-2010, 12:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Stick together *** munchers.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:38 PM

Default sundown 8s

I couldnt find ne thing on the sundown 8s. I know they used to make the e8s but i could not find they new ones??
Old 05-17-2010, 06:43 AM
TECH Resident

I think the sundown 8" are discontinued.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Resident

I got a JL Audio 8'' sub off of amazon, and i love it. only cost me about 40 bucks and sounds great.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

I used to have a single DD1508. Even tho rated at 500 watts rms I had it handling 800 watts rms easily. Built a ported box to DD's specs and tuned it to 45Hz. It was very loud in my regular cab and moved a lot of air. Surprised everyone when they saw it was only an 8". To DD's specs 3 cubic feet is on the smallest size rating for four 8's which is good. These little subs can take a beating

Quick Reply: which 8 inch subs??