Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Beware: Distinct Fabrications out of Mckinney, Texas

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 06:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This was linked to me on another forum, and I figured I would update it...

STILL NOTHING! Insurance is having a hell of a time getting anywhere with him/them. Last we spoke, they were having their legal department investigate blah blah blah. That was at least 2 months ago.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:50 AM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Seriously ?? Thats BS..
Old 01-02-2014, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

I've pretty much gave up, and wrote it off as a loss. If in the future something good comes of this, great, but I doubt it.

I did learn a hard lesson, unfortunately, there are a couple guys who made out WAY worse than I did. So putting things into perspective, I shouldn't really complain since they lost more than I did!

He is probably somewhere working, making a comeback, and will try to get back on his own, **** more people over, and start this viscous cycle again.

He could make it right by paying the money he stole, and my deductible, but then where does that leave the others? I'd feel bad getting my money before theirs, I am no more deserving than they are, my amount just happens to be considerably lower.

Last edited by texasglock23; 01-04-2014 at 06:27 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-03-2014, 09:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by texasglock23
I've pretty much gave up, and wrote it off as a lose. If in the future something good comes of this, great, but I doubt it.

I did learn a hard lesson, unfortunately, there are a couple guys who made out WAY worse than I did. So putting things into perspective, I shouldn't really complain since they lost more than I did!

He is probably somewhere working, making a comeback, and will try to get back on his own, **** more people over, and start this viscous cycle again.

He could make it right by paying the money he stole, and my deductible, but then where does that leave the others? I'd feel bad getting my money before theirs, I am no more deserving than they are, my amount just happens to be considerably lower.
PM sent
Old 04-13-2014, 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

and he's back at it
Distinct Fabrications
Old 04-13-2014, 02:20 PM

Is he on 380 in the row of shops on the hill? Would be north side of 380 going into princeton by powdercoaters
Old 04-13-2014, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

He was, I don't know if he still is. There was like 3 rows of roll-up bay shops.

Someone contacted me last month and heard we was now working at Branded Customs in Mesquite area. I never contacted that shop to verify. But while browsing CL today I saw the ad and got furious.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:53 PM

Ya that's the same shop got my buddy for a few g's and never touched his truck, sat for 2
Months never got anything done. I was by there the other day there's still bagged trucks laying around his building so he may still be there. I live 15
Minutes from there.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've continuously found guys who have been screwed by him. For thousands...can't see how he is still around doing "business".
Old 04-13-2014, 11:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You know it wouldn't be tough to get a lot of his personal info..... Some people do have access to certain resources which could scare him straight...... Just saying.... If you happen to want to go down that road.... Could start posting pics of his person license plates and vehicles as well as those of family members or even addresses or photos of their homes, pets, etc. just saying....

Quick Reply: Beware: Distinct Fabrications out of Mckinney, Texas