Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Neil 6.0
Don't let her forget about March 14th.

(possibly NSFW)>>> http://www.steakandbjday.com/
lol!!!!! yup!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 06:09 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I aint reading 5 pages of BS, but I didnt get **** for my gf either. She got me something though. She mentioned not getting each other presents, I had planned to, but didnt, but I didnt tell her OK for sure. So we get home from dinner and a friend of hers party, and she gives me a gift card for......well, a gift card, and a card. Then spends about 10 minuites bitching at me about how thoughtless I am, as I go to bed, and she sleeps on the couch till about 6am. Oh well, before she would let me out of bed Sunday she made me......ummmm this site is pg-13, so Ill just say perform.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:20 PM
12 Second Truck Club

OK, Im sorry. I just read a couple more pages. I must say,

Beau, YOU SIR ARE A ***** WHIPPED *****!!!!! GO REDEEM YOURSELF NOW AND GET YOUR ***** BACK. A simple "Sorry baby I didnt realize it was such a big deal" should be enough. If its not, tell to STFU and get over it, you cant go back in time and change things, youll be sure to remember next year, and if she keeps bitching itll be with SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

Yes I am really dumb enough to do **** like that, no I never wonder why Ive been divorced twice lol. My 1st was a cheating bi-polar ****, and the second one couldnt put up with my bs dealing with the first and fighting for custody all the time.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by white1

Beau, YOU SIR ARE A ***** WHIPPED *****!!!!! GO REDEEM YOURSELF NOW AND GET YOUR ***** BACK. A simple "Sorry baby I didnt realize it was such a big deal" should be enough. If its not, tell to STFU and get over it, you cant go back in time and change things, youll be sure to remember next year, and if she keeps bitching itll be with SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

Yes I am really dumb enough to do **** like that, no I never wonder why Ive been divorced twice lol. My 1st was a cheating bi-polar ****, and the second one couldnt put up with my bs dealing with the first and fighting for custody all the time.

Hahaha. I really am not ***** whipped. I just neglected a "holiday" that she obviously cared about. Then after some beverages she blew it outta proportion. Its ok now. I bought her some Champagne last night and we watched a movie...in like flint.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cheyenne383
I just don't care.... I know that makes me an *******, but she also doesn't sitting around bitching either. I take her to do nice stuff when I have time and don't worry about what day it is. I got her a card and a thing of candy, saw her for all of 5-10 minutes yesterday. Stay away from needy women, if they're already a pain in the ***, it's not going to get any easier....
I totally agree! If you bend over backwards for a girl, you're just gonna get it in the a$$! You've got to stop excessive bullshit before it starts. I started dating this girl that was cool as hell, but a little too needy. She kept e-mailing me, texting me, etc. That was a huge warning sign. Sure enough the first time I didn't want to go out on the weekend, she flipped out. I haven't talked to her since. Come on, that was a little excessive for only dating a few weeks..........psycho!
Old 02-16-2009, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by white1

You are the MAN, Matt!!!! You definately do not want to grovel, no matter how much you care for her! You'll never let it down and might regret it. I used to be all lovey dovey and it got me no where! I'm myself with girls now and it goes pretty good most of the time.

It's messed up, but if you pay them lots of attention......they'll give you lots of space. If you do like I mostly do and ignore them half the time........they tend to want to be around you more. It's like reversed psychology.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
Hahaha. I really am not ***** whipped. I just neglected a "holiday" that she obviously cared about. Then after some beverages she blew it outta proportion. Its ok now. I bought her some Champagne last night and we watched a movie...in like flint.
Good job Beau!
Old 02-17-2009, 11:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
I bought her some Champagne last night and we watched a movie...in like flint.
There you go
Old 02-18-2009, 12:59 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Onyx 02
You are the MAN, Matt!!!! You definately do not want to grovel, no matter how much you care for her! You'll never let it down and might regret it. I used to be all lovey dovey and it got me no where! I'm myself with girls now and it goes pretty good most of the time.

It's messed up, but if you pay them lots of attention......they'll give you lots of space. If you do like I mostly do and ignore them half the time........they tend to want to be around you more. It's like reversed psychology.
I dont go out of my way to be a dick, but I dont try THAT hard not to either. What ya got is what ya got. Like they say, good girls like bad boys. That follows human nature. You always want what you cant have. If you actually think about that, if a woman thinks that she is 2nd in your life to anything, shes gonna do what ever she can to be in that #1 spot. Im not saying push her away, but just dont let her replace whatever the #1 spot is. In my case thats my children (they dont even try to replace that, I make it clear that will NEVER happen) then hunting, then my hobbies, then my friends, then ummmm I forget the next few things, then pu$$y, and she can decide if its hers, or if someone else will take that spot, THEN she can be after that! I will give a little, like missing a hunting trip, or passing up going out with friends, or something like that, but I learned a HARD lesson with my 1st wife, and I WILL NEVER change who I am for a bitch.

Quick Reply: I Am An Idiot....V 2.1