Texas We've Seceded from the Union

I Am An Idiot....V 2.1

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha. Yeah. She is certainly not numero uno in my life. I have school, money, hunting, friends then *****. Maybe I need to make this more apparent. I just tend to like the steady stream of ***** rather than hunting for it.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by white1
I dont go out of my way to be a dick, but I dont try THAT hard not to either. What ya got is what ya got. Like they say, good girls like bad boys. That follows human nature. You always want what you cant have. If you actually think about that, if a woman thinks that she is 2nd in your life to anything, shes gonna do what ever she can to be in that #1 spot. Im not saying push her away, but just dont let her replace whatever the #1 spot is. In my case thats my children (they dont even try to replace that, I make it clear that will NEVER happen) then hunting, then my hobbies, then my friends, then ummmm I forget the next few things, then pu$$y, and she can decide if its hers, or if someone else will take that spot, THEN she can be after that! I will give a little, like missing a hunting trip, or passing up going out with friends, or something like that, but I learned a HARD lesson with my 1st wife, and I WILL NEVER change who I am for a bitch.

Nice
Old 02-21-2009, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Couldn't agree more Matt! I learned the hard way, as others have, not to change for any bitch! I'm myself, if they don't like....so phuckin' what!!! Plenty of ***** out there!
Old 02-23-2009, 08:21 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Im not gonna for a minuite tell anyone here that I dont sometimes sacrifice. I do TRY and be considerate, but if theres someting I want/want to do, that bothers her, shes just gonna have to be bothered. I learned the hard way, Id wayyyyyy rather be single and happy than together and miserable, or for that means, together and just not as happy as I could be.

Beau, TRUST me, I agree with the hunting for *****, but you gotta draw the line somewhere, and trust me, youd be suprised with the reaction (usually positive) when youre HONEST, even if you come off as a dick.

IE. she bitches about valentines day. You respond, oh well, I didnt know it was that big of a deal to you, I think its ******* stupid, dont take it personal.

Leave it at that, and even though shes gonna try and make a big deal out of it, resist!! Trust me when she realizes that she can make as big of a fuss as she wants and you dont react, shell come around! It seems like a gamble at first, but trust me, the pay off is well worth it.

BTW when is your ole lady gonna let you come. Mine ask me when you were coming. Its nice, I make the decisions at HER house

Now quit being a bitch and let me know. The crawfish should be finnin to start running
Old 02-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Teching In

When I was married to ex wife, I did every holiday etc even when couldn't really afford it.. she expected it & too much was never enough. Cheated, lied etc.. When I remarried several years later I got married on April fool's day. I tell her to forget buying me anything. About 1 Xmas, valentine day, etc. in 4 I will get around to getting a card or a simple something. " forget some of the special things on purpose" .. if she stays then you will know if its real..... my old age 2 bits worth....
Old 02-24-2009, 12:06 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Its all better now. I redid valentines on Friday. I baked some quail that i had shot this past hunting season and cracked open a bottle of wine.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

White1 are you a pimp I know what you mean you have to draw the line somewhere....She will run all over you.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

How did you manage to get poison ivy on your face and pecker at the same time? I think she may be more pissed about that.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau

Looks like you need a hair cut ---- when ya comin down?

I hear the last weekend in March is good for crawfish and haircuts
Old 02-25-2009, 03:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by white1
OK, Im sorry. I just read a couple more pages. I must say,

Beau, YOU SIR ARE A ***** WHIPPED *****!!!!! GO REDEEM YOURSELF NOW AND GET YOUR ***** BACK. A simple "Sorry baby I didnt realize it was such a big deal" should be enough. If its not, tell to STFU and get over it, you cant go back in time and change things, youll be sure to remember next year, and if she keeps bitching itll be with SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

Yes I am really dumb enough to do **** like that, no I never wonder why Ive been divorced twice lol. My 1st was a cheating bi-polar ****, and the second one couldnt put up with my bs dealing with the first and fighting for custody all the time.

I have to say --- this works well for me.

I didnt do **** for Vday either and I got home from work last night -- she had dinner cooked and was ready for the sexy time.

Just dont try to bullshit em dude, they get pissed then realize --- well -- at leaat he didnt lie.

Quick Reply: I Am An Idiot....V 2.1